Accompanied by her husband, Meghan stunned in a green hat and dress, and according to the team at Meghan's Mirror, wore since-sold out heels by Manolo Blahnik.
Prince Louis's uncle, James Middleton, wore a navy three-piece suit with white shirt and tie.More news: Star of 'Borat' and 'Bruno' returns satirical gaze to US
While the princes have donned traditional uniform for the occasion, the ladies are wearing dress and hat combos.
Also attending were Kate's parents, her brother and sister and Louis' six godparents, who are close friends or relatives of William and Kate.More news: Government Will Miss Deadline To Reunify Young Children With Parents
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, who officiated their royal wedding on May 19, also presided over the christening.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are due to arrive in Dublin for their two-day Royal visit.
Since officially being named the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan Markle has been working non-stop with official engagements and royal appearances. This is the first time Meghan has worn American designer Ralph Lauren in an official capacity.More news: It’s official: Lakers announce LeBron James has signed
Kate wore a V-neck dress with puff sleeves that fashion trackers at What Kate Wore identified as being from Alexander McQueen, her go-to fashion house. But it was largely hidden behind Prince Louis' christening gown.
- UK's Prince Louis, Kate Middleton's Son, Christened Without Queen
- Meghan Markle, Prince Harry send thank you notes after royal wedding
- Haitian government suspends fuel price hike following fiery protests
- China: Liu Xia free and on her way to Germany
- Deeply disappointed over Air Indias move Taiwan
- Kieran Trippier pays tribute to England fans
- Manchester United host Leicester in Premier League season opener - Ireland
- Divers go in to save all remaining Thai boys trapped in cave
- Is Modric the best midfielder in the world?
- Microsoft's Entry Level Tablet Arrives in August for $399 — Surface Go