Barcelona midfielder Paulinho has rejoined Guangzhou Evergrande on a season-long loan deal.
According to reports from Don Balon, Cristiano Ronaldo who is on the brink of completing a sensational transfer to Serie A giants - Juventus, wants the Italian giants to secure the signature of Barcelona midfielder Ivan Rakitic, for next season.More news: IOS 11.4.1 brings USB Restricted Mode but it has a bug
But Mina did very well for Colombia at the World Cup, and this means that the club has made a decision to retain the 22-year old centre-back, and replaced non-EU player Paulinho with his compatriot Arthur.
Colombia's Yerry Mina is another player whose future appears uncertain at Camp Nou, with interest from Everton arising for the central defender.
His form, coupled with the sizeable transfer fee spent just a year ago made the announcement of the 12-month loan all the more puzzling.More news: LiAngelo Ball (Unsurprisingly) To Play Here After Going Undrafted By NBA Teams
"After training in Evergrande and Barcelona, and following the Brazilian national team in the World Cup, I got a good experience".
A first-choice selection for his country, Paulinho's move to Barcelona was roundly criticised last summer.More news: Raikkonen just "messed up" in Hamilton clash, says Rosberg
- Juventus signing Emre Can: Be great to play with Ronaldo here
- Jeremy Hunt: Japanese-speaking ‘survivor’ is UK’s new foreign minister
- Eight boys rescued from cave in northern Thailand
- Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has resigned - read his letter in full
- Departing Brexit minister quits over 'dangerous' United Kingdom policy
- We'll show Thierry Henry he picked the wrong side
- Gary Neville's World Cup predictions are very impressive in hindsight
- McConnell calls Kavanaugh a ‘superb’ court pick
- Hand of Fate 2 Officially Coming to Nintendo Switch; First Trailer Released
- More Boys Rescued From Thailand Cave