Neither actor has suddenly become vain and chose to add a lot of visual effects make-up for the movie, the trickery is instead because they're playing Nick Fury and Agent Phil Coulson in the 1990s, when Captain Marvel is set.
Larson, an Academy Award-winning actress who will be Marvel's first female lead superhero, posted the picture that included a clapperboard and a calendar in the background. The other days are covered with a Captain Marvel clapperboard signed by cast and crew. The 6th was marked as the 'last day and the 7th 'home'.More news: Leaders of bitter foes Ethiopia, Eritrea meet for historic peace talks
Set in the 1990s, the film is an all-new adventure from a previously unseen period in the history of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.More news: Johnny Depp Sued For Allegedly Assaulting City Of Lies Crew Member
The film follows Danvers (Larson) "as she becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races".
Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck directed Captain Marvel from a script from a writing team that included Boden and Fleck as well as Meg LeFauve, Nicole Perlman, Geneva Robertson-Dworet, Liz Flahive, and Carly Mensch. In addition to Oscar-winner Larson, the film stars Samuel L. Jackson, Jude Law, and Ben Mendelsohn.More news: NOLA Family Says Goodbye to Son with a Unique Sony Spin
Having been teased in the Avengers Infinity War end credits sequence, Marvel fans are keen to find out how she will be of help in Avengers 4.
- Woman on oxygen tank dies after her power is cut off
- President Trump nominates Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court
- An Iranian teenager was detained for posting dance videos on Instagram
- 'Damn Yankees' Star Tab Hunter Dead at 86
- Croatia Lands in Moscow Ahead of World Cup Showdown with England
- Red-state Democrats turn down White House invitation to Supreme Court announcement
- Windsor's unemployment rate slightly below national average in June
- North Korea talks sidelining human rights: United Nations rapporteur
- A look at what's ahead in the World Cup
- CCTV appeal after England fans damage taxi