At any rate, if you want to try FastStart for yourself, it's available today as part of Microsoft's July Xbox Update. Until July 12, you can also get the chance to pick up some soccer-themed cosmetics either through fan gifts or by purchasing them with Ramen, The Darwin Project's in-game currency, in the item shop. This update was previously tested with Xbox Insiders last month and comes with FastStart on select games, the Groups feature in Games and Apps, and more. "FastStart works by identifying which files are needed to begin playing and prioritizes the download of those files first, enabling you to quickly jump into full-fidelity gameplay while the remainder of your title downloads in the background", said Major Nelson. You're also able to buy them if you wish to take that route.
Both Xbox and PlayStation include similar features which allow users to play your game when a certain amount of the game has been downloaded - in Xbox's case, it's called "ready to start". It's that simple. What's more, it's now enabled for select English language titles in our Xbox Game Pass catalog, and will expand to more games in more languages over time. They are also tied to one's Xbox Live account, so they can be used across multiple consoles. More Search OptionsPlayers can now press the Y button while in the dashboard to bring up the search box. You can add groups to Home and Guide, and there should be one Group made as soon as your update is complete.More news: Why Iran Is Threatening to Close the Strait of Hormuz
You can download the app for free here.
The next time you start it up, take a good look into your inventory and you'll see a Founder's Pack with a number of legendary items.More news: Dallas woman goes viral after playing matchmaker on plane
Finally, Mixers broadcasting using their webcam now have the option of a full screen mode, which mutes game audio allowing you to easily have a natter with your audience.
The July Xbox update launches later today.More news: Beryl becomes the first hurricane this season
By now, most people will have received the latest system update for their Xbox One.
- Likely impact of US-China trade war: Prices up, growth down
- Michael Buble expecting daughter with Luisana Lopilato
- Ceasefire follows regime strikes on Syria's Daraa amid renewed negotiations
- Singapore says Uber may have to unwind merger with Grab
- Business hiring forges ahead in June, with 213,000 jobs added
- More remains found near home used by Canadian serial killer
- 'Coffee Lake' chips could give 2018 MacBook Pro a jolt
- Intel Halts 5G Modem Development After Losing Orders for 2020 iPhones
- Fortnite Playground LTM ends July 12, minor changes coming in next update
- British couple sickened by same poison used on Russian spy