However, due to the geographical location of the Indian subcontinent, these two eclipses will be visible to the naked eye.Eclipse will be also visible in South America, Africa, Middle East and Central Asia.
Mathematically, the longest an eclipse could ever last is one hour 47 minutes, and the longest eclipse of the 20th Century (1901-2000) happened on July 16, 2000.More news: Facebook and Cristiano Ronaldo in talks for reality series
A lunar eclipse is when the sun, Earth, and moon align and the planet's shadow is cast on the moon, giving it an eerie red hue.
On July 27 late at night, the full moon will be close to its apogee, which is the farthest point of the moon from Earth in its orbit around the Earth, and it will be the smallest full moon of the year 2018. A partial eclipse precedes and follows the lunar eclipse, each time lasting 1 hour and 6 minutes.
Also known as a bloody moon, it can be a total eclipse or a partial eclipse, which is when only a slice of the moon is affected by the Earth's shadow.More news: Airplane Love Story Unfolds After A Woman Switched Seats With A Passenger
Only those in the Eastern Hemisphere will be able to view the upcoming event, with people in Europe, Africa and Asia getting the best seats for the lunar show.
This period of total eclipse lasted for one hour 46.4 minutes.
An observatory of Dubai recently announced that longest lunar eclipse of the century to be witnessed on July 27. This is another unusual event - the great opposition of Mars, which occurs every 15 years. The moon will take shades from right orange to blood red. The red colour is caused by Rayleigh scattering of sunlight through the Earth's atmosphere, the same effect that causes sunsets to appear red. (Philippine time) and will end at 7:30 a.m.More news: Elon Musk Sends Engineers From His Boring Company To Help Cave Rescue
He said that the eclipse will begin at 22:24 (Baku time), will reach a maximum at 00:21, and end at 02:19.
- Beryl becomes the first hurricane this season
- Texas mother shoots man trying to steal auto with children inside
- Man drives off with unconscious woman after she falls from SUV
- Former Fox News executive joins Trump staff
- North Korea Believed to be Increasing Nuclear Production
- Carmelo Anthony Leaving OKC Thunder: Will He Join LeBron James In LA?
- Bugs, ‘lucky’ foe send No. 2 seed Wozniacki out of Wimbledon
- Border Patrol Questions Canadian Fishing Fleet
- Scientists create hybrids in race to save white rhino sub-species
- Xbox One's fast-loading feature rolls out today