Turns out, you really can find love in unexpected places.
Blair and her boyfriend Houston didn't get assigned seats next to each other like they had hoped so they figured they'd ask someone to switch with them.
That's exactly what happened recently when a young woman inadvertently set two strangers up on a plane. She met Holden, who played at UNM in 2008-09 after transferring from CT, and established a rapport - to say the least - that Blair, with 62,000 Twitter followers, documented with photos taken by her cell phone.
Blair blurred out the lovebirds' faces, but now we at least know the identity of the man involved.More news: Dallas woman goes viral after playing matchmaker on plane
After taking a trip to the bathroom together, the loved-up strangers were overheard discussing what they wanted out of life.
By this point in the plane ride, Rosey's tweets had gathered thousands of avid followers, who were just as keen to see the two get together as she was. Blair noted that "marriage", and "kids" were both topics of discussion, though the man reportedly said "he's been too dedicated to fitness to purse relationships". Though that's not as official as giving each other their phone numbers, it does show a mutual desire to stay in touch.
After some detective work, Rosey's boyfriend found their Instagram accounts, which revealed that they were both single and both lived in Dallas. Is a happy ending in sight?
What unfolded was a series of Instagram stories, detailing the new seatmates' blossoming romance, including their conversation topics, slight elbow movements, and even the cheese board they had shared on board.More news: Beryl becomes the first hurricane this season
Her Twitter thread detailed every move made between the seatmates (and potential soul mates).
One person who came across Blair's thread and had the best reaction to the love story was the man featured in it.. Blair posted about his social media handles and according to his Twitter, he's a retired pro soccer player.
A Plus has reached out to Rosey Blair for comment.More news: Remainder of whiskey warehouse collapses in Kentucky
- 'Coffee Lake' chips could give 2018 MacBook Pro a jolt
- Michael Cohen Drops 'Trump's Attorney' Label On Twitter
- Elon Musk Sends Engineers From His Boring Company To Help Cave Rescue
- Texas mother shoots man trying to steal auto with children inside
- Does This Walking Dead Tweet Mean Rick DOESN'T Die In Season 9?
- Intel Halts 5G Modem Development After Losing Orders for 2020 iPhones
- Chance the Rapper: Engaged to Kirsten Corley!
- Anthony Bourdain leaves fortune to his daughter
- Federer, Serena in Wimbledon masterclass as Wozniacki crashes
- Ceasefire follows regime strikes on Syria's Daraa amid renewed negotiations