GPU Turbo technology for improved graphics performance It comes with GPU Turbo technology which may considerably enhance the phone's graphics performance by 60 percent when at the same time consuming only 30 percent of the battery.
The Honor 10 GT has an expected release date of July 24, 2018 in China.More news: Thai cave rescue: the options
Considering that the Honor 10 will receive two out of the three additions to the Honor 10 GT, the newly announced device may not seem like a very big upgrade as the only difference will be in terms of RAM.
The Honor 10 GT has 8GB RAM, up from the 6GB found on the Honor 10. Aside from the RAM count, though, everything else is identical. The processor is a Kirin 970, which is comparable in performance to the Snapdragon 835 processor.
As for the rest of the specs sheet, the Honor 10 GT gets a notched LCD screen running at 2,280 x 1,080 pixels; 24- and 16-megapixel cameras at the back; 24 megapixels on the front; and EMUI 8.1 built around Android 8.1 Oreo. The upgraded variant is called Honor 10 GT that comes with their latest GPU Turbo technology, out of the box.More news: Trump pressed aides on invading Venezuela, US official says
The Honor 10 should also see the update arrive in August.
The price of the Honor 10 GT has not yet announced, but its anticipated sale is likely to begin from July 24 on JD.com as well as Honor's online store. In terms of an worldwide release, though, the Huawei-owned brand is yet to announce any details.
The Honor 10 GT borrows all the other specs from the regular version of Honor 10. The dual-SIM phone sports a a 5.84-inch fullHD+ FullView display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and 1080×2160 pixel resolution. The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro that were unveiled earlier this year came with AI smart anti-shake technology enabled Super Night Scene mode for shooting night shots without a tripod.More news: Pickford gets the upper hand to vindicate England coach Southgate
Otherwise, it's the same as the standard Honor 10. On the rear panel, the smartphone also comes with a Fingerprint sensor.
- Brent crude firm on drop in USA inventories, Middle East tension
- Texas DPS charge woman for sale or purchase of a child
- Molinari coasts to maiden PGA Tour title
- Sacha Baron Cohen Video Teases Trump-Centric Project
- Greenpeace crash drone into French nuclear plant to highlight security issues
- Coinbase launches cryptocurrency cold-storage and custodial service for businesses
- Iran to Trump: Your tweets are driving up oil prices
- Here's is what to expect from Reliance Industries Ltd’s AGM today
- Pompeo speaks with Russian FM on Trump-Putin meeting
- Georgia's Fromm suffers fracture in non-throwing hand