In terms of physical dimensions, the Pixel 3 will measure 145.6x68.2x7.9mm, while the Pixel 3 XL will measure 158x76.6x7.9mm.
Both devices will sport somewhat-dated single lens cameras on their rear, and appear to sport two sensors up front (although MySmartPrice notes that the second module could be an ambient light sensor).More news: British army called in to help tackle moorland fire
Beyond these, not much else is known about the phone and its internals, though given most flagships this year come with a Snapdragon 845 chip, you can expect Google's offering to sport the same. Because of the protruding rear camera, the thickness of the Pixel 3 increases to 8.6mm.
You'll get more display on the new Pixel - a 5.4-inch screen versus 5 inches on the current model. But Apple used a notch to offer an edge to edge display experience, whereas on the Pixel 3, with the stereo speaker on the chin, the objective of having the notch is just defeated.
The Pixel 3 and Pixel 3 XL are set to make their official, albeit unsurprising debut in October. The Pixel 3 XL features a two-tone glass and metal design like its smaller sibling. The notched display of the Pixel 3 that measures 6.2 inches will offer a larger screen space to the user.More news: JioPhone users may soon get these popular Google features
There is no fresh information available on the specifications of the Pixel 3 and 3 XL smartphones.
The two phones look similar from the back. While it's not entirely clear what this is for, the dual-camera system could enable some sort of front-facing portrait mode or, alternatively, could be part of Google's take on facial recognition. The same distinctive combination of glass and metal as past year is to be employed on the back of the Pixel 3 duo to support eye-catching color mixes like Black & White. The main differences would be in the software and also the aperture, where the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL had wider apertures.
In MySmartPrice's report, the Pixel 3 XL is listed at 6.2 x 3 x 0.31 inches.More news: European Union leaders reach breakthrough deal on migrant crisis
- Drake Confirms He Has a Son on His New Album Scorpion
- England lose to Belgium, will face Colombia in last 16
- Leonardo DiCaprio shares first look from Tarantino's new movie
- Prince Harry Shoots Down This Widely Reported Honeymoon Rumor!
- Global stocks sink on festering trade war
- Data-broker leak exposes 340 million personal records
- Katie Holmes ends romance with Jamie Foxx
- Oopsy: Hijacking Scare On JetBlue Flight After Pilot Types In Wrong Code
- FIFA World Cup Disciplined Japan advances to round 16 2 hours ago
- $ex workers complain about Ranbir Kapoor's movie