I say "looks like" because I literally can't get it to load at the moment without crashing, but it's the first ambitious sale meta-game I've seen Valve attempt in a while, so that's nice. Remember of course that this is a "New Era" Steam Sale, meaning no Daily Deals, Flash Sales, or any of the other fun stuff. Okay, go! Jump onto Steam for the Steam Summer Sale, which is going on now.
Crypt of the Necrodancer, a rogue-like rhythm game experience, is sold today for $2.99 or at an approximate discount of 80 percent.More news: Coutinho, Neymar strike late to guide Brazil past Costa Rica
The cards are traditionally released a week before the Steam Summer and Winter sales, with them then turning into sales cards at the start of the sales.More news: 'Game of Thrones' co-stars Kit Harington, Rose Leslie Wednesday
The specials will be available for 14 days until 19:00 on Thursday 5 July 2018. I suspect it may run 14 days this year so as not to end on July 4.
Over the last few years, it has grown increasingly easier to get your game published on Steam, which also means it's easier for developers to get the scoop on upcoming Steam sales and leak the dates. But for developers, it's less clear.More news: Lewis Hamilton admits England game against Panama will be a distraction
Among the developers and publishers is Stardock, which recently celebrated its 25 anniversary but if you missed the sale they were holding to mark the occasion, many of their games are on sale again now.
- Greek Boy Suffers Permanent Retina Damage After Staring Into Laser Pointer
- Joanna Gaines Gives Birth, Welcomes Baby No. 5 With Husband Chip
- President Trump Pushes Back On Immigration, Stands With So-Called ‘Angel Families’
- Safety driver involved in fatal self-driving Uber crash was watching Hulu
- Thiago Silva Unhappy With What Neymar Did During Costa Rica Win
- Supreme Court Ruling Opens Door to Online Sales Tax
- Hazard, Lukaku Goals Put Belgium in Control Against Tunisia
- Auto trade group decries Trump's tariff threat
- Michelle Wolf on Sarah Sanders: 'No Morals, No Service'
- Phoenix Suns: 2018 NBA Draft grades