Cleveland's front-office is reportedly in the same boat as everyone else when it comes to LeBron James' future: completely in the dark.
According to Cleveland.com's Terry Pluto, the Cavs have inquired about the disgruntled superstar. It's a chance to add a talented young player to an aging championship team.More news: PM under pressure to review laws on recreational cannabis use
"They are taking calls from teams looking to move up in the draft via trade, and are seeking proven National Basketball Association vets whose presence would both improve the roster and be enticing to James". Now, following a disappointing defeat against the Golden State Warriors in this year's NBA Championship series, many are looking towards his next move as he may very well move into free agency again, possibly prompting a third installment of The Decision. He won three titles with the Lakers and one with the Miami Heat, but he didn't win any in the final three seasons of his 19-year career. It adds that the Boston Celtics - who made trade overtures for Leonard before the trade deadline - are expected to be a major suitor.
Reports surfaced over the weekend that Leonard is determined to play elsewhere despite an Express-News report earlier that said a plan is in place for the All-Star to sit down and discuss "any issues or concerns Leonard may have". And with the Lakers possessing the cap space to sign two stars - and perhaps the trade pieces to acquire another - this offseason, it may be a situation too flawless for James to pass up.More news: Hamas has launched into Israel balloons with bombs
Fans who are on the lookout for how their teams will fare in the free agency market will have to wait until LeBron James makes his decision. The Cleveland Cavaliers want to make sure that he stays put in Northeast Ohio.
But with last week's trade request, the NBA's annual offseason game of dominos is officially underway. Also, they would have to send Taj Gibson to the Cavs in order to get Kevin back.More news: Children Separated From Parents At US Border Heard Crying In Audio
A widely held opinion from National Basketball Association observers is James is ready to leave Cleveland in free agency for a second time.
- Meghan's father Thomas Markle breaks silence after missing wedding
- Fallout 76 Beta Will Come to Xbox One First
- World Health Organization declares compulsive video gaming a mental disorder
- Cavs called Spurs about Leonard
- My dad, my superhero: Bollywood celebs share Father’s Day musings
- Poland vs Senegal Live Streaming India, IST time: When & where to watch
- Arsenal set to announce another new signing today
- Update your Google Home and Chromecast ASAP, Google to roll out fix
- Federation Internationale de Football Association investigating alleged homophobic chants by Mexico fans against Germany
- GOP lawmaker calls on Sessions to end family separation