Two White House officials are preparing to leave the Trump administration, reports say.More news: E3 2018: The Last of Us Part II Gets Gameplay Reveal
Both Sanders and Shah are weighing future options, Fox News has learned, which may or may not include their departures from the White House.
Sanders has been the White House press secretary for less than a year. Before her, Sean Spicer held the position for 182 days before leaving.More news: Los Angeles DA reviewing sexual assault case against Sylvester Stallone
She became a senior adviser to Trump in 2016 after managing her fathers presidential bid, which attracted just one delegate.
Sanders was at her daughter's school event when the CBS report came out.
Over the course of the Trump administration, the White House has consolidated its workforce, eliminating jobs and assigning multiple portfolios of responsibility to individual staffers.More news: Dana White Meeting With Conor McGregor Next Week About UFC Future
Communications director Anthony Scaramucci was sacked last summer after a brief stint at the White House.
- Germany orders recall of 774,000 Daimler cars in Europe over emissions
- Sadio Mane plays down transfer speculation, says 'very happy' at Liverpool
- British prime minister survives another key Brexit vote Europe 08:09
- China lodges representations after U.S. official attending AIT dedication ceremony in Taipei
- Samsung to supply massive OLED panel for Huawei’s next flagship device
- Fallacious, motivated: India rejects United Nations rights body report on Kashmir
- Eat Dirt And Taste Victory In Trials Rising On Nintendo Switch
- MP warns Russian women from sleeping with World Cup guests
- Who won in the Trump-Kim summit?
- North Korean state TV airs 1st video of Trump-Kim summit