Two White House officials are preparing to leave the Trump administration, reports say.More news: Polestar Engineered: Volvo takes on AMG and BMW's M-division
Both Sanders and Shah are weighing future options, Fox News has learned, which may or may not include their departures from the White House.
Sanders has been the White House press secretary for less than a year. Before her, Sean Spicer held the position for 182 days before leaving.More news: Duke and Duchess of Sussex to tour Australia
She became a senior adviser to Trump in 2016 after managing her fathers presidential bid, which attracted just one delegate.
Sanders was at her daughter's school event when the CBS report came out.
Over the course of the Trump administration, the White House has consolidated its workforce, eliminating jobs and assigning multiple portfolios of responsibility to individual staffers.More news: Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Homophobic Memes
Communications director Anthony Scaramucci was sacked last summer after a brief stint at the White House.
- E3 2018: The Last of Us Part II Gets Gameplay Reveal
- Who won in the Trump-Kim summit?
- North Korean state TV airs 1st video of Trump-Kim summit
- Production-ready Aston Martin Rapide AMR to launch at Le Mans 2018
- New York AG Sues Trump Foundation - Cortney O'Brien
- Zero teaser featuring Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan released
- Ewan McGregor to star in sequel to The Shining
- Fallacious, motivated: India rejects United Nations rights body report on Kashmir
- China lodges representations after U.S. official attending AIT dedication ceremony in Taipei
- Los Angeles DA reviewing sexual assault case against Sylvester Stallone