Two White House officials are preparing to leave the Trump administration, reports say.More news: Dana White Meeting With Conor McGregor Next Week About UFC Future
Both Sanders and Shah are weighing future options, Fox News has learned, which may or may not include their departures from the White House.
Sanders has been the White House press secretary for less than a year. Before her, Sean Spicer held the position for 182 days before leaving.More news: Duke and Duchess of Sussex to tour Australia
She became a senior adviser to Trump in 2016 after managing her fathers presidential bid, which attracted just one delegate.
Sanders was at her daughter's school event when the CBS report came out.
Over the course of the Trump administration, the White House has consolidated its workforce, eliminating jobs and assigning multiple portfolios of responsibility to individual staffers.More news: Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Homophobic Memes
Communications director Anthony Scaramucci was sacked last summer after a brief stint at the White House.
- E3 2018: The Last of Us Part II Gets Gameplay Reveal
- Who won in the Trump-Kim summit?
- Mulroney says he's 'never seen anything' like Trump surrogates' attacks on Trudeau
- Pete Davidson Covers Up Tattoo Of Former Girlfriend's Face
- Sadio Mane plays down transfer speculation, says 'very happy' at Liverpool
- Ewan McGregor to star in sequel to The Shining
- England's Jamie Vardy compares World Cup squad mood to Leicester's title winners
- Eat Dirt And Taste Victory In Trials Rising On Nintendo Switch
- China lodges representations after U.S. official attending AIT dedication ceremony in Taipei
- Polestar Engineered: Volvo takes on AMG and BMW's M-division