Two White House officials are preparing to leave the Trump administration, reports say.More news: Eat Dirt And Taste Victory In Trials Rising On Nintendo Switch
Both Sanders and Shah are weighing future options, Fox News has learned, which may or may not include their departures from the White House.
Sanders has been the White House press secretary for less than a year. Before her, Sean Spicer held the position for 182 days before leaving.More news: Zero teaser featuring Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan released
She became a senior adviser to Trump in 2016 after managing her fathers presidential bid, which attracted just one delegate.
Sanders was at her daughter's school event when the CBS report came out.
Over the course of the Trump administration, the White House has consolidated its workforce, eliminating jobs and assigning multiple portfolios of responsibility to individual staffers.More news: China is Baffled by Ivanka Trump's 'Chinese Proverb' Tweet
Communications director Anthony Scaramucci was sacked last summer after a brief stint at the White House.
- Tesla software upgrade leads to full autonomy
- Sadio Mane plays down transfer speculation, says 'very happy' at Liverpool
- Russian president Vladimir Putin promises 'unforgettable and vibrant' World Cup
- Polestar Engineered: Volvo takes on AMG and BMW's M-division
- Mulroney says he's 'never seen anything' like Trump surrogates' attacks on Trudeau
- China lodges representations after U.S. official attending AIT dedication ceremony in Taipei
- Stranger Things' Millie Bobby Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Homophobic Memes
- E3 2018: The Last of Us Part II Gets Gameplay Reveal
- New York AG Sues Trump Foundation - Cortney O'Brien
- Samsung to supply massive OLED panel for Huawei’s next flagship device