"My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that that pleasure was from me", Pinkett Smith said candidly.
Blogger Sandra Rose noted: "This is a flawless example of narcissistic celebrities who will do and say anything to stay relevant".
"My grandmother taught me about self-pleasuring because she wanted me to know that that pleasure was from me", Jada explains. "She didn't want me to fall into the hands of a man and if he gave me pleasure to think that pleasure came from him. What did I just see?'" She explained that she did not see everything because she thought she "overstepped a boundary".More news: Attorneys for Trump lawyer Cohen to end representation
"I think by your age, I gave myself multiples first", Pinkett Smith told Willow and her daughter's friend Telana Lynum during the program.
"One thing I've learned in my life is that mental health is something we should practice daily, not just when issues arise", she captioned a photo on Instagram featuring Spade and Bourdain.
One thing I've learned in my life over the years is that mental health is something we should practice daily, not just when issues arise.
She continued: "And I actually think I went through kind of an addiction, too, with it". What I eat, what I watch on TV, what music I listen to, how I care for my body, my spiritual practice, what people I surround myself with, the amount of stress I allow and so on... either contribute to or deteriorate my mental health'. "My introduction to sex was obviously walking in on you and daddy", she said, something which shocked Jada.More news: Net neutrality officially repealed
Pinkett Smith has two children with husband Will - Willow and 19-year-old Jaden - and she is also step-mother to Will's son, Trey.
"It was terrifying when it first started".
Anne-Marie Tomchak talks artificial intelligence and the robot take-over on #GirlsWithGoals.is your job truly safe?. "You can create so much pleasure, you constantly want it". "I just didn't have that". "You're trying to kill me now", she quips.
"When the hell did you walk in on us?"
Jada was addicted to sex toys in the past. While Willow went with "the brain", Jada pointed to the space between the neck and shoulder, adding, "A little juicy booty don't hurt either!"More news: Californians to vote in November on breaking into 3 separate states
- NCAA Rule Change Will Prohibit Schools from Blocking Student-Athlete Transfers
- Donald Trump says North Korea 'no longer' a nuclear threat
- Glass is ‘hoof’ full for Notre Dame football after Justify’s Triple Crown
- Reported Killed in Missile Attack in Saudi Arabia
- Why LeBron James to the Boston Celtics makes too much sense
- First official screenshots for Cyberpunk 2077 released
- Theresa May avoids Commons defeat after Brexit climbdown
- White House aide apologises over ‘special place in hell’ comment
- Dustin Johnson back to world No 1 after St Jude victory
- Big dust storm on red planet forcefully ceases activities of NASA’s Opportunity