Announced as part of Sony's E3 media briefing last night, God of War is getting a New Game Plus mode.
God of War's "New Game+" mode will allow players to start over the game's story after completion.More news: More than 900 rescued refugees arrive in Sicily
Most modes unlock after you beat a game the first time around, giving you the opportunity to replay it from the start and retain some of your skills, levels, items, and so on. "It's with our greatest pleasure to create this in honour of you - our fans". There is still no specific release date of the new mode, but only at a later date statement.
God of War PS4 now has four difficultly settings, ranging from "Give Me A Story", the easiest game mode up to "Give Me God of War" the hardest setting. During an interview with GamingBolt back in May, Barlog said that; "New Game Plus is something I wanted so badly, right?". You can with New Game+.More news: Added Sugar Consumption In Toddlers Is On The Rise In The US
The 2018 "God of War" game was released in late March and it also functions as a reboot to the video game franchise.
New Game+ mode for God of War will feature a harder difficulty.More news: Fed raises key rate and sees possible acceleration in hikes
- How Meghan Markle dared to break protocol at Queen's birthday parade
- Seen through 2018 lens, 'NAFTA World Cup' in 2026 is, well, awkward
- First official screenshots for Cyberpunk 2077 released
- Summit mania on eve of meeting
- Teen Mom's Farrah Abraham has been arrested at the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Trump arrives in Singapore for summit with Kim
- UK government wins Brexit skirmish by making concessions
- Trump declares an end to the North Korean nuclear threat
- Star Wars SHOCK: George Lucas ‘Fans would have HATED my sequel trilogy’
- Trudeau supports Trump on North Korea, but won't respond to barbs