If you're asking yourself, "Kaitlyn ... why?"
Nineteen-year-old Kaitlyn Strom was at the Winstock Music Festival when she thought it would be a good idea to put her head in a truck's oversized exhaust pipe.
Video posted to Facebook shows the woman sitting on the ground as emergency services attempt to free her.
Maybe you haven't gone viral for getting your head stuck in an exhaust pipe, but you've definitely done something equally as foolish. She posted a picture of the experience on her own Facebook page.More news: More than 900 rescued refugees arrive in Sicily
The McLeod County Sheriff's office said they cited her for underage drinking.
Strom poses after her head was freed from a tailpipe, thanks to an electric saw.
"We were just all having fun and I saw this big exhaust pipe and I was like, 'Hey, my head could probably fit in that, '" she tells the paper, "so I tried it".
The teen said she was stuck for about 45 minutes and had a brief medical check up immediately after.More news: British PM fends off Brexit parliamentary defeat
She also identified the owner of the pickup truck, who now has to buy a new tailpipe: Tom Wold, of Darwin, Minn.
"I remember getting my head unstuck, and I just looked at him and apologized, and he said, 'No, I'm just glad you're OK".
"I have got to hear her side of the story".
There's no word on who's going to foot the bill for the impromptu modification to the truck's exhaust pipe.More news: Trump declares an end to the North Korean nuclear threat
- Glass is ‘hoof’ full for Notre Dame football after Justify’s Triple Crown
- Jada Pinkett Smith & Daughter Willow Get Candid About Orgasms in New Video
- Norwegian lawmakers nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize
- The United States, Mexico And Canada Will Host The 2026 World Cup
- U.S., Canada & Mexico to host 2026 World Cup
- Fed raises key rate and sees possible acceleration in hikes
- Man Utd transfer bombshell: Anthony Martial demands exit as agent confirms plans
- Trump arrives in Singapore for summit with Kim
- God of War Is Getting a New Game Plus, Sony CEO Confirms
- Raccoon scales office tower, captivating public