Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday called for increasing the momentum of trade and investment among the members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO).
"I believe it's necessary to stop this creative babbling and shift to concrete issues related to real cooperation", Putin told reporters on a visit to China, when asked to comment on a G7 joint statement.
Britain blamed Russian Federation for the poisoning of the Skripals with a nerve agent in March in the British city of Salisbury, the accusations Moscow has vehemently denied. In his short message, Kim Jong Un stated that Russian Federation had undergone massive developments since gaining its sovereignty 28 years ago, and the credit for most of that was dedicated to President Putin, who according to the DPRK, succeeded in building a powerful Russian Federation under his fearless leadership.More news: Pope accepts resignation of three bishops over Chile sexual abuse scandal
Russian President Vladimir Putin discussed during a visit to Austria this week the possibility of Vienna playing host to a summit with his United States counterpart Donald Trump, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said Saturday. The bloc includes China, Russia, four ex-Soviet Central Asian nations, India and Pakistan.
In the message, Kim wished the strategic and traditional relations between North Korea and Russian Federation would become stronger and it hoped success for Putin in building a powerful Russian Federation.
Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev congratulated President of Russia Vladimir Putin in connection with the Russia Day.More news: Real Madrid Reportedly to Rival Manchester United for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
Earlier Sunday, Putin criticized the USA withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal in a speech at the summit. G7 leaders demanded Saturday that Russian Federation stop what they described as attempts to undermine democracy and support for the Syrian regime as they closed the door on Moscow's readmission to the club.
Putin said that Washington's decision to exit the agreement could "destabilize the situation" in the region.
Last month, President Donald Trump pulled out of former President Barack Obama's landmark 2015 nuclear accord with Iran over the objections of European allies and other nations.More news: Ireland: Polish man Mikolaj Wilk murdered in home invasion, partner seriously injured
- Indian jeweller accused of multi-billion dollar fraud flees
- Uber and Lyft looking to start offering electric scooter services
- Trump, Trudeau trade fight: Map of Canada exports to US
- South Korea Blindsided By Trump War Games Agreement
- Foxconn scrutinizing harsh working conditions at factory for Amazon products
- Super Mario Party Is the Ultimate Party Game for Nintendo Switch
- Domino's Pizza fixes streets, fills potholes across America
- Maria Bueno, Brazilian Tennis Star, Dies Aged 78 Following Cancer Fight
- Immigration Deal Taking Shape in House With Deadline Approaching
- Neymar mocks Austria's 'UFC' tactics after Brazil win