Ah, SPORTS! Gotta love 'em, am I right?
You can get a free Doritos Locos Taco Wednesday, and it's all thanks to the Golden State Warriors!
The fast food chain will be handing them out Wednesday from 2-6
During game three of the NBA Finals, The Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers 110-102 at Quicken Loans Arena in Ohio.
The deal is valid between 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. on June 13, and is one taco per customer.More news: Oil Prices Inch Lower After API Reports Crude, Gasoline Build
"This is the third time we've partnered with the National Basketball Association, and the power of our combined fanbase creates an exciting cultural moment around the Finals". There is also a Taco Bell at 3305 Magruder Ave. on Fort Jackson.
At the beginning of the NBA Championship series, the fast food chain pledged to hand out free tacos across the United States if a team "steals" a game while on the road.More news: Klopp to reassess goalkeeper plans as Liverpool concede defeat over Alisson
So take your talents to your nearest participating Taco Bell on Wednesday starting at 2 p.m. and ask for your free taco.
Consider this a delightful opportunity to consume free calories on a large company's dime.More news: Dixons Carphone reveals it has uncovered unauthorised access of customer’s data
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Director Confirms Chris Pine's Return With New Image
- Trump contradicts United States military stance on Korea war games
- Tim Burton's Dumbo live-action reboot takes flight in new trailer
- Net neutrality is no more. Here's what that means
- David De Gea demands public apology from Spanish Prime Minister
- Former hero Ronaldo backs Brazil to end 16-year wait in Russia
- Wendy's, Denny's and more trolling IHOP over burger announcement
- Mix of Western, Asian dishes served at Trump-Kim summit during lunch
- Aeon Flux returning to MTV as live-action series
- Valve releases a new and very improved chat client for Steam