A month later at the Plaza Hotel in Midtown, the 74-year-old actor called out The Donald again at the Crain's N.Y. Business Hall of Fame, where he was honored along with former top cop Bill Bratton and entrepreneur Larry Silverstein.
Robert De Niro, fresh off the Tony Awards stage where he attacked the US president, and celebrity chef Nobu Matsuhisa are in Toronto today to launch a major new development.More news: Wendy's, Denny's and more trolling IHOP over burger announcement
"It's no longer "down with Trump", it's "f**k Trump"!" he said.
Actor Robert De Niro received an onslaught of criticism after he appeared at the Tony Awards on Sunday and said "F**k Trump". "And even more important in these perilous times, you rock the vote, always fighting for, in your own words, Truth, transparency, and integrity in government".
Those watching home, though, were perhaps left a little confused as De Niro's f-bomb, as sudden as they were, were hastily bleeped by CBS.More news: Virginia Primary Voter Guide
After the ceremony, Tory said many Canadians related to De Niro's "strongly held views". DeNiro essentially destroyed Trump at the Tony award; Trump will call him a 2-bit hack actor w/ bad grammar, married to a rented younger actress.
"Mr. De Niro's comments were unscripted and unexpected", said the company. "Boy, do we need that now".
The man behind Angels in America, legendary playwright Tony Kushner, spoke to reporters backstage about De Niro's spirited introduction for Springsteen, the AP reported.More news: French farmers block refineries, fuel depots over palm oil imports
"Some Broadway guy saying 'Who's gonna argue with De Niro?' Ah, tens of millions, maybe. He talks about how he wants to punch people in the face, well, I'd like to punch him in the face".
- Aeon Flux returning to MTV as live-action series
- Klopp to reassess goalkeeper plans as Liverpool concede defeat over Alisson
- Dixons Carphone reveals it has uncovered unauthorised access of customer’s data
- Dukes Of Hazzard star begins jail sentence
- Toyota makes record $1 billion investment in ride-hailing firm Grab
- Nebraska woman and her boyfriend charged with Sydney Loofe's murder
- Oil Prices Inch Lower After API Reports Crude, Gasoline Build
- Google Home can now handle three queries at once
- Ubisoft's psychological thriller Transference ditches VR requirement, is coming this fall
- Valve releases a new and very improved chat client for Steam