KitGuru Says: The Elder Scrolls VI is sure to be a big hit, but what's particularly interesting is Starfield. Starfield is the first new franchise to Bethesda Softworks for, neither more nor less, 25 years, because the wait is clearly worth it.
Discover Starfield, the new space epic now in development by Bethesda Game Studios.
This year's E3 is no different, and as the conference progresses and more announcements are made, we'll be updating this list with all of the biggest Android games that are unveiled. Bethesda's Todd Howard called this one "next-gen", which could mean that the engine has had a dramatic overhaul... or that it's going to be releasing on the PS5 and Xbox-Whatever.
Speaking of abilities, we do know a few of the features that will be available with The Elder Scrolls: Blades.More news: Greece and Macedonia reach deal to end decades-old name dispute
As well as the game's announcement, a first-look trailer revealed a little bit of what gamers can expect from Starfield. At present, we have no reason to believe that this is not a proper single-player epic Elder Scrolls adventure in the style of classic Elder Scrolls experiences.
Congratulations, you're now pre-registered for The Elder Scrolls: Blades. These include randomly-generated dungeons, player-versus-player arena combat and town-building gameplay.
For now, you should definitely sign up for the early access so you can try out the game for yourself.
Geoff Keighley sat Howard down for a chat after Bethesda's excellent E3 presentation.More news: ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Officially Passes $2 Billion at the Box Office
As promised, Bethesda had plenty of surprises in store for fans at its E3 2018 press conference. Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim was released back in 2011 and is now playable on every device known to man, including smart fridges.
Blades will eventually launch on consoles, PC, and VR headsets, too.
Yet, that's not all, as Bethesda also teased The Elder Scrolls VI, but that's still a long time away, coming after another game belonging to a new IP titled Starfield.More news: Former UNI player Nick Nurse becoming Toronto Raptors' head coach
- Don’t tie our hands in Brexit negotiations, British government tells parliament
- Ireland: Polish man Mikolaj Wilk murdered in home invasion, partner seriously injured
- Maria Bueno, Brazilian Tennis Star, Dies Aged 78 Following Cancer Fight
- Angelina Jolie could lose primary custody of kids with Brad Pitt
- Uber and Lyft looking to start offering electric scooter services
- N-Out Texas locations temporarily close
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy rejects PM Modi’s fitness challenge, see his reply
- Is Anthem Coming to Nintendo Switch?
- Foxconn scrutinizing harsh working conditions at factory for Amazon products
- The reason why Meghan Markle stood behind Kate Middleton on the balcony