As always, the games to watch at Summer League are those between teams with the top draft picks, as those figure to be the first opportunities to see the top prospects go head-to-head in National Basketball Association action.More news: Nebraska woman and her boyfriend charged with Sydney Loofe's murder
Every Las Vegas game will be broadcast by ESPN via the ESPN App, while 46 games will be televised on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU.
Here's a quick rundown of the Bulls' 2018 NBA Summer League schedule.More news: Klopp to reassess goalkeeper plans as Liverpool concede defeat over Alisson
Though the Celtics have not finalized their summer league roster, possible attendees include 23-year-old forward Semi Ojeleye, French big man Guerschon Yabusele, whoever the team selects in the upcoming NBA Draft (where it now owns the No. 27 pick) and two-way players Jabari Bird and Kadeem Allen.
The game to watch on the opening night of action is Dallas vs. Phoenix (6:30 p.m. PT, ESPN), a matchup of the No. 1 and No. 5 overall picks, preceded by Boston vs. Philadelphia (4:30 p.m. PT, ESPN). NBA TV also will air 36 games. The squads will then be seeded in the tournament, which starts July 11 and ends with the championship game July 17. Diallo played each of the past two years in Las Vegas, while Jackson was forced to sit out in 2017 after undergoing foot surgery.More news: Dem lawmakers seek criminal corruption probe of EPA's Pruitt
- Google Home can now handle three queries at once
- 13-Year-Old Courtney Hadwin Gets Golden Buzzer on 'America's Got Talent'
- Man behind Fyre Festival disaster busted for scamming attendees - again
- Tim Burton's Dumbo live-action reboot takes flight in new trailer
- Mother issues warning after MS girl diagnosed with ‘tick paralysis’
- Taco Bell giving away free tacos today thanks to Warriors win
- Wendy's, Denny's and more trolling IHOP over burger announcement
- Geraint Thomas wins the Criterium du Dauphine ahead of Adam Yates
- Kylian Mbappe breaks silence on injury scare ahead of World Cup
- Robert De Niro says 'F