Lemar is now on global duty with France at the World Cup, and will link up with his new team-mates after the tournament once the deal is officially confirmed.
"The two clubs will continue to work in the coming days in order to find a definitive agreement". The future of Antoine Griezmann is still a mystery after the French frontman didn't respond to demands from the media to reveal his decision on where he'll be playing his club football next season.More news: Vienna Possible Venue For Putin-Trump Meeting
Griezmann is expected to announce his future before his nation's World Cup campaign begins against Australia on Saturday.
However, at a national team press conference in Russian Federation, the 27-year-old repeatedly laughed off questions regarding a potential move before claiming he has made up his mind where he will be playing next season. But we still have time to correct mistakes.More news: Don’t tie our hands in Brexit negotiations, British government tells parliament
"It's good that you're taking an interest", Griezmann said after France's 1-1 friendly draw with the United States.More news: Nike Seeks to Stop Iran's National Team From Using Their Cleats
- Arsenal willing to meet £26m asking price for midfielder
- N-Out Texas locations temporarily close
- Former UNI player Nick Nurse becoming Toronto Raptors' head coach
- Trump critic Mark Sanford falls in South Carolina GOP primary
- Trump signs `comprehensive document' with Kim as summit ends
- IL officer saves 1-year-old seen running on highway
- Uber and Lyft looking to start offering electric scooter services
- Justify wins Belmont to become 13th Triple Crown champion
- US, Mexico and Canada to host 2026 World Cup finals
- Dennis Rodman broke down in tears talking about North Korea-US situation