According to The Blast, a judge ruled that if she doesn't help fix her children's relationship with her ex, she could lose primary custody.
But now the Oscar victor has been told to take steps to improve the children's relationship with their father, according to the documents.
Citing court documents obtained by The Blast, People said that a judge named specific steps that Jolie needs to take to help her children improve their relationship with their father.
With the exception of 16-year-old Maddox, who is old enough to decide how much time he wants to spend with his father, the other children will be spending more time with Pitt this summer, specifically between June 1 and August 10.
When the children are with Jolie, Pitt will be allowed to call each child's cell phone when he wants, and Jolie must provide him with each child's cell phone number.More news: Trump critic Mark Sanford falls in South Carolina GOP primary
Jolie and Pitt were ordered to go through a summer schedule over the phone with their children, along with two psychologists.
Jolie had accused Pitt of hitting their now 16-year-old son, Maddox, on a flight from France to Los Angeles.
The Allied star will spend four hours a day with his kids from June 8 to June 17 in London, which is where Jolie is filming Maleficent 2.More news: Uber and Lyft looking to start offering electric scooter services
The court also outlined a detailed summer visitation schedule for the couple.
Failure to see through the order could result in Jolie losing primary physical custody to Pitt. In advance, Pitt shall designate one or two of the minor children to spend time with at a time.
The therapist will meet with the children before and after each two-day period.
Later in the month, from 8 to 14 July, Brad will be allowed to spend four consecutive days with the kids. Jolie will handle the kids' travel from London to L.A., and Pitt will handle their return trip to London.
Reps for Jolie, 43, and Pitt, 54, are yet to respond to media requests for comment.More news: Ireland: Polish man Mikolaj Wilk murdered in home invasion, partner seriously injured
Pitt was cleared of allegations of child abuse by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services in November 2016. She also must arrange a call between the kids and their doctors so it can be explained to them that "the court has determined that each of them are safe with their father".
- Justify wins Belmont to become 13th Triple Crown champion
- Former UNI player Nick Nurse becoming Toronto Raptors' head coach
- Tesla laying off 9 percent of workforce
- Pope accepts resignation of three bishops over Chile sexual abuse scandal
- Dennis Rodman broke down in tears talking about North Korea-US situation
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy rejects PM Modi’s fitness challenge, see his reply
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Officially Passes $2 Billion at the Box Office
- Trump hails US, Mexico, Canada 2026 SWC win via Twitter
- Nine-year-old in rehab after becoming addicted to Fortnite video game
- Vienna Possible Venue For Putin-Trump Meeting