Microsoft officials said the company is building a new Santa Monica, Calif. -based studio which it's calling "The Initiative".
Soon after the new Halo game was revealed fans were left concerned that it meant resources could have been diverted away from Halo 6. Presumably these devices would all share key features, much like how certain games are compatible across PC and Xbox One platforms.
"Games actually have business models inside of themselves, so getting distribution inside Game Pass is not the end of its ability to make money for a developer", Microsoft executive president of gaming Phil Spencer said in an interview with Business Insider this weekend.More news: Real Madrid Reportedly to Rival Manchester United for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
During the conference, we learned quite a bit about Forza Horizon 4 and even got a pretty good look at the game in action. Microsoft and Electronic Arts used their own pre-E3 press conferences to tease us about their plans to offer game streaming services that, in theory, would offer console-level games to smartphones and other devices.
We are still to be convinced that cloud game streaming is a viable service, considering many, such as OnLive, have fallen by the wayside in recent years.More news: United flight bound for Chicago diverted to Ireland
- G7 allies confront Trump with trade numbers in tense G7 summit
- Terms agreed for Anthony Joshua unification fight
- Springboks Schalk Brits recalled England Test Bloemfontein
- Neymar mocks Austria's 'UFC' tactics after Brazil win
- "F**k Trump!": Watch Robert DeNiro’s stinging attack at the Tony Awards
- Brad's forecast | Severe storms possible Monday afternoon
- Ronaldo's Portugal arrive in Russian Federation ahead of World Cup clash against Spain
- Ubisoft Reveals Beyond Good and Evil 2 Cinematic Trailer
- Sampdoria land Torreira replacement as Osti sends Arsenal their price
- U.S. unveils de facto embassy in Taiwan amid China tensions