"The software update is good news", Elazar Advisors' Chaim Siegel was quoted as saying by Reuters, adding the stock was still benefiting from Musk's last week's Model 3 prediction that Tesla will likely hit a "5,000 auto week by the end of this month".
Elon Musk, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder of Tesla, has disclosed that the latest version of Autopilot will begin rolling out in August, which will authorize the fully autonomous capabilities of Tesla vehicles. "The air exiting the thrusters would immediately be replenished whenever vehicle pack power draw allowed operation of the air pump, which is most of the time", Musk tweeted in response to Lance Ulanoff's tweet.
The Tesla Roadster's SpaceX package will replace the back seats with rockets (TSLA)
Tesla electric cars such as the Model S and Model X are known for their sleek looks, hefty price tags and rapid acceleration.
Tesla's Autopilot is considered an SAE Level 2 system, which combines adaptive cruise control and lane keeping assist technology.More news: Spider-Man's E3 2018 Showing Was All About The Villains
Among other factors, investigators are trying to determine how the car's camera, radar and ultrasonic sensors were working and what they were tracking.
Tesla has not confirmed nor denied the news, says Fortune, as the company does not comment on Musk's claims, as part of its "general policy". Dubbed the "Space X Option", it is named for the rocket company Musk also controls.More news: HBO Confirms 'Game Of Thrones' Prequel
A Tesla Inc employee organising a union was asked by a supervisor and company security guards to leave the factory after handing out pro-union flyers, the worker said at a National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) hearing on Monday over whether Tesla had violated federal safeguards for employee activity. But there still some limitations and rules and regulations on self-driving vehicles while on public roads.More news: Ronaldo's Portugal arrive in Russian Federation ahead of World Cup clash against Spain
- Microsoft's E3 2018 conference shows that Xbox is (sort of) back
- New Leaks For 2018 iPhone Suggest Triple Camera Module
- NYCFC hires Man City assistant to replace Vieira
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Uses Over-the-Shoulder Camera Like RE4
- Trump predicts 'terrific relationship' with Kim Jong Un as historic summit begins
- Liverpool target Alisson Becker wants future resolved before World Cup starts
- U.S. hits five Russian firms with sanctions, citing cyberattacks
- Kim summit to cost Singapore 'around $20 million': PM Lee
- May strikes deal with pro-EU rebels ahead of crunch Brexit votes
- Wilder, Joshua agree fight deal