TMZ broke the story that Pete Davidson popped the question to Ariana Grande in the past week and she said yes. "A picture from Ariana and Pete's private wedding has leaked, she looked unbelievable", the fan joked.
Now, news have surfaced that the "No Tears Left To Cry" singer is engaged to her latest partner and "Saturday Night Live" star, Pete Davidson.
Us Weekly was the first to report the news of their engagement.More news: Net Neutrality Repeal Ends Chances of Regulations
Another insider close to the couple revealed to Us Weekly that Grande is in no rush to walk down the aisle: "They are a flawless fit".
"It's a recent engagement". "Their friends are really excited and supportive".
Pete then raved about his new love after her Vogue cover went public, confessing he felt like a competition victor, and he gushed about his girlfriend during a stand-up show in Los Angeles last week.More news: Nadal takes 2nd set as French Open QF resumes
Sources tell multiple news outlets, Davidson popped the question to Ariana last week.
The pint-sized pop star and the SNL host started dating shortly after Grande's split from rapper Mac Miller in May and Davidson's split from longtime girlfriend Cazzie David in mid-May. Davidson also got a tattoo of a bunny mask, inspired by the artwork for Grande's 2016 album Dangerous Woman, behind one ear.More news: Elon Musk’s flamethrowers hit eBay with sky-high resale prices
- Dennis Rodman arrives in Singapore ahead of Trump-Kim summit
- Missing Air Force officer found 35 years later
- New Assassin's Creed: Odyssey screenshots leaked
- EU agreed time not right for G7 to readmit Russia: Merkel
- Apple Updates App Store Guidelines, Tightens Rules for Crypto-Related Apps
- "Fair trade now fool trade", Trump vents anger on North Atlantic Treaty Organisation allies, Trudeau
- Queen’s Birthday Honours 2018
- White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffers heart attack, Trump says
- Detroit Pistons Name Dwane Casey as Head Coach
- Neal Boyd (1975 - 2018), "America's Got Talent" winner…