Capcom has announced that the Resident Evil 2 remake will be released on January 25, 2019. For those of you who do not understand, there are no bathrooms in most of the Resident Evil games till Resident Evil 4.
We've known that the Resident Evil 2 remake has been in development for a few years now, but fans had no idea what direction the game was taking until Sony unveiled it at E3 2018.
Attendees at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo (Los Angeles, June 12-14) can get an early preview with the first hands-on demo opportunity for Resident Evil 2 at Capcom's booth.More news: Kim summit to cost Singapore 'around $20 million': PM Lee
Like the original found on the first iteration of the PlayStation, players will have the option of choosing to play between Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield.
Resident Evil 2 Remake has finally been shown with a brand new trailer, nearly three years after the game's original announcement. But clearly Capcom has not been idle during all that time, having rebuilt the original game from scratch in the modern RE Engine. However, others may approve of the new direction, as it offers a fresh way to experience the classic horror game.
Twenty years later, the new Resident Evil 2 sees the nightmare return, now with unprecedented levels of immersion as seen in last year's acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard. WithCapcom's proprietary RE Engine powering a new photorealistic style, the characters themselves appear sharper than ever and the grotesque hordes of zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect.More news: Trump Kim summit: Face-to-face
Resident Evil 2 Remake launches on January 25th, 2019 on PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One. On the PlayStation Blog, Capcom used the Raccoon City Police Department as an example and said that there will be all new areas to explore.
Step into the rookie shoes of both heroes - Enjoy separately playable campaigns for both Leon and Claire, allowing players to see the story from both characters' perspective.
To round things out, a slew of new screenshots for Resident Evil 2 have been revealed.More news: E3 2018: Star Fox and Starlink Crossover Announced at Ubisoft E3 Event
- Canada Responds After White House Says Trudeau 'Stabbed Us In The Back'
- NYCFC hires Man City assistant to replace Vieira
- Liverpool target Alisson Becker wants future resolved before World Cup starts
- Hurricane Bud: Path, models, latest forecast of Category 3 hurricane today
- Surprise! Ariana Grande and 'SNL' Star Pete Davidson Are Engaged
- Square Enix E3 2018
- The Division 2 E3 2018 Cinematic Trailer
- New Leaks For 2018 iPhone Suggest Triple Camera Module
- Calum MacLeod hammers fastest ODI hundred for Scotland, shatters records
- Microsoft's E3 2018 conference shows that Xbox is (sort of) back