USA tech giant Apple's upcoming smartphones 6.5-inch iPhone X Plus and budget 6.1-inch iPhone's technical designs, size and aspects have been leaked by Forbes contributor Gordon Kelly in collaboration with case-maker Ghostek.
As per the report, the "budget" smartphone which may simply be called iPhone X will be a 6.1-inch phone.
The 6.1-inch iPhone is labeled as the "budget" model and is expected to offer a single camera and Face ID 1.0 - the same as on the iPhone X and occupying a larger notch than the one pictured in the 6.5-inch iPhone's render. Both are bigger than the 5.8-inch display found on the current iPhone X, and while Kelly expects the smaller model to be a best seller, he thinks the iPhone X Plus will have a bigger impact.More news: 1 killed, 2 injured in stabbing incident on Japan's Shinkansen bullet train
Rumors have it the next iPhone top dog will use a steel chassis (like the iPhone X), hence weighing more than the iPhone 8 Plus' 202g. Apple is expected to unveil its three new iPhones this fall.
It seems impossible to keep a handset as high-profile as the iPhone XI a secret, and today we have another leak, this time in the form of schematics for the largest, most premium of the three rumored handsets, which we'll call the iPhone XI Plus for now, along with the most affordable option, which we're currently referring to as the iPhone 9. It will likely hang out on the side of the triple camera module. All three of this year's new iOS powered handsets should feature the TrueDepth front camera, Face ID and a notch.
Also leaked is a blueprint for a "budget" iPhone which also looks rather similar to iPhone X, but still has some noticeable differences.More news: E3 2018: Star Fox and Starlink Crossover Announced at Ubisoft E3 Event
In total Apple could cut the price of the budget iPhone X by $300, including the addition of a $100 fast-charger which now isn't included with the iPhone X. That's longer and wider than the current iPhone X, which measures 143.6 x 70.9 mm (5.65 x 2.79 inches).
Apple may soon come with two new iPhones with radical designs.
The hyperbolic language also doesn't lend confidence in the solidity of the report.More news: The Division 2 E3 2018 Cinematic Trailer
- Trump Kim summit: Face-to-face
- Square Enix E3 2018
- Robert De Niro bleeped at Tony Awards for Trump F-bomb
- Liverpool target Alisson Becker wants future resolved before World Cup starts
- Trump predicts 'terrific relationship' with Kim Jong Un as historic summit begins
- Lava from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano creates new coastline
- Apple Updates App Store Guidelines, Tightens Rules for Crypto-Related Apps
- Justify wins Belmont Stakes, captures esteemed Triple Crown
- Intercontinental Cup: Sunil Chhetri’s India seek crowning glory, Kenya stand in way
- Missing Air Force officer found 35 years later