If you were paying attention to leaks before E3 2018 started, you already knew there was a new Assassin's Creed game on the way - one big enough that Ubisoft had to reveal the game's full name, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, early. In order to survive, you will have to build a lethal fleet, prey upon lucrative trade routes, and ally with other pirates in your endless struggle for supremacy.
Reports indicate Odyssey will have RPG mechanics that give players more control over their stories and journeys. For example, players will immediately notice that you now have dialogue options.More news: Fifa WC 2018 : 32 Teams | 12 Stadiums
Skull and Bones was revealed at E3 2017, and is being developed by the studio behind Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. Yeah. That's just so different for AssCreed, the series where Leonardo makes you a wrist-mounted shank-me-do.
Hopefully Assassin's Creed Odyssey will be a polished experience when it launches in a few months. While in most games you play as the hero, there are no heroes in Skull And Bones.More news: First lady attends annual Ford's Theatre gala in Washington
The screenshots originally came to the surface thanks to Gematsu, who also speculates the possibility that Assassin's Creed Odyssey could debut at Microsoft's conference today, as well as Ubisoft's own on June 11th. Now, we have a trailer and some significant gameplay details for the game. We also got a good look at the gameplay and various characters. AC Odyssey is set in Greece, and will be out this October. This time, you'll be on the Aegean Sea with your ship at times, and able to interact with Spartans, Athenians, pirates, and mercenaries on the sea.More news: Robert DeNiro Says 'F**k Trump' Twice At Tony Awards
- Twitter reacts to news of Anthony Bourdain’s death
- Patrick Vieira named new Nice manager after leaving New York City FC
- Kanye West Could Not Stop Smiling on 'Celebrity Family Feud'
- Skyrim: Special Edition Announced For Samsung Smart Refrigerators And Alexa
- Merkel Allies Call for Unity After Trump's G-7 'Affront'
- Trump lashes out at USA allies in Twitter rant
- Neal Boyd (1975 - 2018), "America's Got Talent" winner…
- Winnie Harlow flag gaffe ends Canadian GP two laps early
- The Trump-Kim Summit: What You Need to Know
- Platinum Games is making Babylon’s Fall for Square Enix