There's now no word yet on when exactly the new GameCube controllers for the Nintendo Switch will be released.More news: Super Mario Party Is the Ultimate Party Game for Nintendo Switch
E3 2018 is a few days away and everyone is wondering what Nintendo has for us in store. Still, no one can blame the fans who are hoping that the much-awaited announcement will happen at E3 2018, taking place on June 12 through 14. Fortnite hasn't officially been announced for Switch, though there's been speculation it will be revealed for the hybrid console at E3 next week.
Better discovery on the Switch eShop has been a long time coming for both gamers and developers.
The last Smash Bros. game was released in 2014 for Nintendo Wii U and 3DS.More news: Atletico Madrid's Antoine Griezmann Makes Big Decision On Future
The recent information almost confirms that there will be a Fortnite for the Nintendo Switch. Of course, you can never say that the game will definitely not come to the system on a smaller scale sometime in the future, but it happening anytime soon is very unlikely. We had a comprehensive version of Mario Kart 8, two easy contenders for game of the year in Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild and Super Mario Odyssey along with the popular Splatoon 2 and a straight up avalanche of mostly great indie games. Fortnite being the cultural phenomenon that it is, means many people are sure to be excited to have a way to play the game on a platform that has been going from strength to strength. Same with the new Yoshi platformer announced previous year, there won't be much more than a brief trailer to take in.
Nintendo is now only a week away from showing off their plans for E3 but it seems GameStop has nearly jumped the gun adding 10 full price Switch titles to their online inventory. Several games plan to offer a battle royale game mode, including the next release of the Call of Duty franchise.More news: Immigration Deal Taking Shape in House With Deadline Approaching
- Indian jeweller accused of multi-billion dollar fraud flees
- 'Fallout 76' is an online survival game
- Trump, Trudeau trade fight: Map of Canada exports to US
- Springboks Schalk Brits recalled England Test Bloemfontein
- Dennis Rodman breaks down in tears during CNN interview on North Korea
- Terms agreed for Anthony Joshua unification fight
- Domino's Pizza fixes streets, fills potholes across America
- Real Madrid Reportedly to Rival Manchester United for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
- Foxconn scrutinizing harsh working conditions at factory for Amazon products
- We Happy Few To Come Out August 10, 2018