While it may seem like just fun and games to some, people are already burning things down that should probably be avoided, and using the for-sure flamethrowers in ways that violate the terms of their purchase.
'For simple & concise instructions, we drew upon wisdom in great Dr Seuss book "Green Eggs and Ham"'.More news: U.S. Supreme Court allows OH and other state voter purges
The best use is crème brulee...
Billionaire space exploration hobbyist and business magnate Elon Musk held the hottest party in Los Angeles over the weekend.
The clever idea behind these flamethrower pick up parties originally stemmed from the fact that shipping these devices proved to be quite hard given the fact that they contained propane.
Amid an ongoing national debate over gun reform and the Second Amendment, some took issue with the fact that such unsafe machines were sold for a mere $500 by the Boring Company, which did not require a background check of would-be flamethrower owners.More news: Skyrim: Special Edition Announced For Samsung Smart Refrigerators And Alexa
Ahead of the original launch of the gun, he said: 'When the zombie apocalypse happens, you'll be glad you bought a flamethrower.
The devices - priced at $500 - generated $10 million in sales for the company during its pre-sales earlier this year. "Will offer a TBC ice blaster before the dry season starts in winter".
The Boring Company sold the devices to help raise money to fund testing and development of its tunneling machines.
The disclaimer also mandated that consumers check off several boxes under the prompt, "I understand The Boring Company isn't responsible for anything I do, no matter how genius or stupid".More news: Fifa WC 2018 : 32 Teams | 12 Stadiums
One customer tweeted a picture of himself posing joyfully in front of the company's logo, clutching a flamethrower that had just belched a fireball.
- Kylie Jenner Deletes All Pictures Of Stormi Webster From Instagram
- Robert DeNiro Says 'F**k Trump' Twice At Tony Awards
- Merkel Allies Call for Unity After Trump's G-7 'Affront'
- Trump's Russia Idea Has Few Fans Across U.S. Political Spectrum
- Neal Boyd (1975 - 2018), "America's Got Talent" winner…
- "Fox & Friends" Anchor Accidentally Calls Donald Trump A "Dictator"
- Patrick Vieira named new Nice manager after leaving New York City FC
- Platinum Games is making Babylon’s Fall for Square Enix
- New Assassin's Creed: Odyssey screenshots leaked
- Twitter reacts to news of Anthony Bourdain’s death