The Starlink pitch sounds like a classic recipe: in the Atlas star system 400 light years away from Earth, factions are vying for power.
In related news, online listings for the game have revealed a download of 15GB via a wireless connection will be required in order to play, even if you own a physical copy.More news: Wendy's had a savage response to the IHOb name change
The announcement of the Star Fox content came as a surprise during Ubisoft's presentation, especially seeing how Nintendo's conference is still yet to be seen.More news: The Trump administration will stop granting asylum to domestic abuse victims
Those who have been eagerly waiting for the game to release will be happy to learn that Starlink Battle for Atlas will release on October 16th for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch. Featuring special guest pilot Fox McCloud and his Arwing.
Releasing exclusively on the Nintendo Switch, you'll be able to build a toy modular Arwing, attach it to the controller and use it within the game's space fights. "We're thrilled to introduce Starlink: Battle for Atlas, the first new property created from the ground up at Ubisoft Toronto".More news: 1 killed, 2 injured in stabbing incident on Japan's Shinkansen bullet train
- Detroit Pistons Name Dwane Casey as Head Coach
- Trump predicts 'terrific relationship' with Kim Jong Un as historic summit begins
- Kim Jong Un goes for surprise nighttime walk ahead of summit
- Robert De Niro bleeped at Tony Awards for Trump F-bomb
- Russia Has Lowest-Rated Team at 2018 World Cup
- White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow suffers heart attack, Trump says
- Surprise! Ariana Grande and 'SNL' Star Pete Davidson Are Engaged
- Apple Updates App Store Guidelines, Tightens Rules for Crypto-Related Apps
- Trump tweets that his top economic advisor suffered heart attack
- NYCFC hires Man City assistant to replace Vieira