Domino's is on a mission to save your pizza. The accompanying website also has, aside from a nomination form and carryout special, a "pothole impact meter" with video to show what happens to a pizza from an in-box camera on varying road conditions.More news: Real Madrid Reportedly to Rival Manchester United for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
"Potholes, cracks, and bumps in the road can cause irreversible damage to your pizza during the drive home from Domino's", said the company in a release.
Russell Weiner, president of Domino's U.S., said the company doesn't want to "lose any great-tasting pizza to a pothole, ruining a wonderful meal". But the first four municipalities to get assistance from the Ann Arbor-based pizza giant are all out of state. Fouracre encourages Michiganders to enter the fray by nominating their communities with pizza-ruining potholes.More news: Neymar mocks Austria's 'UFC' tactics after Brazil win
The fast food chain has already repaired roads in Burbank, California, Athens, Georgia, Milford, Delaware and Bartonville, Texas.
"We don't want to lose any great-tasting pizza in a pothole, running a wonderful meal". "I was ecstatic, I didn't think it was possible but Domino's delivered on their promise to fix potholes in Bartonville", Montgomery said. 4 towns have already benefited from this initiative. "We appreciated the extra Paving for Pizza funds to stretch our street fix budget as we addressed more potholes than usual", the city manager told Domino's.More news: Ubisoft Reveals Beyond Good and Evil 2 Cinematic Trailer
- G7 allies confront Trump with trade numbers in tense G7 summit
- Springboks Schalk Brits recalled England Test Bloemfontein
- Fallout 76 will get mod support eventually
- We Happy Few To Come Out August 10, 2018
- E3 2018: New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Features Pirates of the Caribbean
- 'Fallout 76' is an online survival game
- Brad's forecast | Severe storms possible Monday afternoon
- Dennis Rodman breaks down in tears during CNN interview on North Korea
- Terms agreed for Anthony Joshua unification fight
- South Korea Didn't See This Coming - Cortney O'Brien