The Atletico Madrid forward has been heavily linked with Barcelona after a season in which his 29 goals and 15 assists helped the Rojiblancos to a second-placed finish in La Liga and the Europa League title.
Ronaldo cast doubt over his future at Madrid after their third consecutive Champions League success last month.More news: Trump and Kim's handshake analyzed around the world
But Tebas expects both players to remain at their respective clubs heading into next season. "There is still one more week [until the World Cup starts], but I think we will know during the week". "We are becoming more independent of great players".
The media gathered at France's World Cup base in Russian Federation to attend a press conference, at which Griezmann would be speaking.
Argentina superstar Lionel Messi has admitted that Frenchman Antoine Griezmann will be of great advantage for Barcelona if the club signs him this summer. The deal, should he sign, will make him the club's highest paid player; and the entire club has been endorsing the deal since it was offered - from the president right down to the kit man. I'm just saying that to win the Champions League you need to have the best.More news: Ubisoft Reveals Beyond Good and Evil 2 Cinematic Trailer
"I don't know if he's the priority. And he is very good!"
"Getting knocked out at that stage of the competition can't happen to us, especially how it happened this time, with the first-leg lead we had".More news: Harry Kane says England will be 'aggressive and brave' at World Cup
- Amazon Prime Expands Whole Foods Discounts to 10 More States
- Real Madrid announce Spain coach Lopetegui as Zidane replacement
- Sampdoria land Torreira replacement as Osti sends Arsenal their price
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas spotted hand-in-hand at his cousin’s wedding. See pics
- Trump, Trudeau trade fight: Map of Canada exports to US
- E3 2018: New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Features Pirates of the Caribbean
- Terms agreed for Anthony Joshua unification fight
- Disclosures show Kushner’s wealth and debt have risen
- Super Eagles arrive in Russian Federation
- U.S. unveils de facto embassy in Taiwan amid China tensions