In it, the 24-year-old Grande is wearing the same big ring, but Frankie made no mention of it in the caption.
A second source confirmed that there are no immediate wedding plans by saying, "They are a flawless fit".More news: Robert De Niro bleeped at Tony Awards for Trump F-bomb
"They are both constantly making each other laugh", a source told the outlet. "Their moms have met".
Another source added that the couple plans on having a "very long engagement".
"The combination of a girl who is yearning to be loved and mixing it with a guy like Pete creates this intense relationship that is moving a million miles a minute", the source said. Davidson also got two Grande-inspired tattoos - one of her initials on his thumb and another of Grande's signature bunny ears behind his ear.
Shortly after news of the rumoured engagement broke, Ariana shared a flurry of cryptic tweets relating to someone she loves.More news: HBO Confirms 'Game Of Thrones' Prequel
Grande was previously dating rapper, Mac Miller, for almost two years before calling it quits, and Davidson split from longtime girlfriend, Cazzie David not long ago. However, their relationship was reportedly over "long before that".
Meanwhile Pete, also 24, split from his longtime girlfriend Cazzie David in mid-may of this year.
Grande is preparing to release her new album Sweetener in August, while Davidson stars on SNL.More news: New Leaks For 2018 iPhone Suggest Triple Camera Module
- Trump tweets that his top economic advisor suffered heart attack
- Hurricane Bud: Path, models, latest forecast of Category 3 hurricane today
- Canada Responds After White House Says Trudeau 'Stabbed Us In The Back'
- Liverpool target Alisson Becker wants future resolved before World Cup starts
- Lava from Hawaii's Kilauea volcano creates new coastline
- Calum MacLeod hammers fastest ODI hundred for Scotland, shatters records
- Square Enix E3 2018
- The Division 2 E3 2018 Cinematic Trailer
- Microsoft's E3 2018 conference shows that Xbox is (sort of) back
- NYCFC hires Man City assistant to replace Vieira