At Microsoft's E3 press conference on Sunday, things started with a Halo-shaped bang.
He didn't share many details, but Spencer did confirm that the Microsoft hardware team, responsible for the Xbox One X, is now busy architecting the next wave of Xbox consoles. Despite this, a number of Xbox One games have been confirmed for the expo.More news: Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade
The Xbox exec continued by announcing that Microsoft's hardware team is deep on architecting the next Xbox Console. Xbox Game Pass program subscribers on both platforms will also receive the game on day 1.
So far details are scarce on the new title. It's expected to launch sometime next year.More news: Xbox E3 2018 Showcase Stream
Expect an announcement and release date for this year. While the first game was a visual marvel on its own, Techland seems to be taking a totally new visual direction with Dying Light 2. We'll have to wait and see. Running on the Slipspace Engine and developed by 343, the scope looks huge with what seems to by a dynamic time cycle to be hinted at as well. Xbox One X owners should get excited to run, jump, and bash their way through this new zombie-infested world.
So pop these times into your diary and make sure you return to read all the big gaming news as it's revealed on the day.More news: At least 20 killed in Baghdad EXPLOSION hours after election recount ordered
- Vettel replaces Hamilton atop standings with Canada triumph
- Man detained after NYC pizza delivery granted emergency stay
- Microsoft announces Halo Infinite at E3 2018
- Caps, yes; Warriors, Cavs, no
- Nadal - The King of Clay- Wins 11th French Open Title
- Fallout 76 is four times bigger than Fallout 4
- LeBron James Prioritizing Family, Championship Contention In Decision
- Congo Ebola outbreak: WHO records 62 cases, 27 deaths
- IHOP to IHOB name change ‘dumbest’ move ever, brand experts warn
- Chinas export growth steady in May