At Microsoft's E3 press conference on Sunday, things started with a Halo-shaped bang.
He didn't share many details, but Spencer did confirm that the Microsoft hardware team, responsible for the Xbox One X, is now busy architecting the next wave of Xbox consoles. Despite this, a number of Xbox One games have been confirmed for the expo.More news: NASA releases Curiosity rover findings
The Xbox exec continued by announcing that Microsoft's hardware team is deep on architecting the next Xbox Console. Xbox Game Pass program subscribers on both platforms will also receive the game on day 1.
So far details are scarce on the new title. It's expected to launch sometime next year.More news: 'Judy Moody' Actor Jackson Odell Dead at 20
Expect an announcement and release date for this year. While the first game was a visual marvel on its own, Techland seems to be taking a totally new visual direction with Dying Light 2. We'll have to wait and see. Running on the Slipspace Engine and developed by 343, the scope looks huge with what seems to by a dynamic time cycle to be hinted at as well. Xbox One X owners should get excited to run, jump, and bash their way through this new zombie-infested world.
So pop these times into your diary and make sure you return to read all the big gaming news as it's revealed on the day.More news: Forza Horizon 4 Will Be Set In Britain, And Features Hovercrafts
- Canadian GP: Vettel cruises to win from Bottas, Verstappen
- LeBron James Prioritizing Family, Championship Contention In Decision
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles due to faulty air bags
- Xbox E3 2018 Showcase Stream
- Justin Trudeau's eyebrow 'falls off' at G7
- At least 20 killed in Baghdad EXPLOSION hours after election recount ordered
- Fallout 76 is four times bigger than Fallout 4
- IHOP to IHOB name change ‘dumbest’ move ever, brand experts warn
- Nylon Calculus: Kevin Durant makes the impossible look easy
- Another lottery ticket worth $500000 sold in Thunder Bay