At Microsoft's E3 press conference on Sunday, things started with a Halo-shaped bang.
He didn't share many details, but Spencer did confirm that the Microsoft hardware team, responsible for the Xbox One X, is now busy architecting the next wave of Xbox consoles. Despite this, a number of Xbox One games have been confirmed for the expo.More news: 'Judy Moody' Actor Jackson Odell Dead at 20
The Xbox exec continued by announcing that Microsoft's hardware team is deep on architecting the next Xbox Console. Xbox Game Pass program subscribers on both platforms will also receive the game on day 1.
So far details are scarce on the new title. It's expected to launch sometime next year.More news: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus pips iPhone X to become best-selling smartphone
Expect an announcement and release date for this year. While the first game was a visual marvel on its own, Techland seems to be taking a totally new visual direction with Dying Light 2. We'll have to wait and see. Running on the Slipspace Engine and developed by 343, the scope looks huge with what seems to by a dynamic time cycle to be hinted at as well. Xbox One X owners should get excited to run, jump, and bash their way through this new zombie-infested world.
So pop these times into your diary and make sure you return to read all the big gaming news as it's revealed on the day.More news: Forza Horizon 4 Will Be Set In Britain, And Features Hovercrafts
- Chinas export growth steady in May
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles due to faulty air bags
- LeBron James Prioritizing Family, Championship Contention In Decision
- Microsoft announces Halo Infinite at E3 2018
- Rafael Nadal beats Dominic Thiem for 11th French Open title
- CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 gets an incredible first trailer
- Caps, yes; Warriors, Cavs, no
- Fallout 76 is four times bigger than Fallout 4
- NASA releases Curiosity rover findings
- Another lottery ticket worth $500000 sold in Thunder Bay