What was completely unexpected was Wolfenstein: Youngblood, not least because the excellent Wolfenstein II (out on Switch on June 29) never sold anywhere near as much as it should have. The sixth player takes on the role of Morgan Yu and has to hunt down and kill the five Mimics before they can kill Morgan.
The game will be out next year, but it's unclear whether there's going to be a Switch version.More news: Royal Wedding: What Prince Harry whispered to Meghan REVEALED
Not too long ago, Bethesda announced several new titles that would include virtual reality (VR) support.
"Typhon Hunter" also comes with a solo escape room VR mode called "TranStar VR".
During tonights E3 showcase Bethesda announced a new Wolfenstein VR game called Wolfenstein Cyberpilot.More news: LeBron James Prioritizing Family, Championship Contention In Decision
Prey: Mooncrash's Typhon Hunter minigame will be playable in VR, or without.
Did we mention what a good night Bethesda had?More news: $315M Powerball Jackpot victor comes forward
- Escalating Clash With Canada, Trump Is Isolated Before North Korea Meeting
- Microsoft announces Halo Infinite at E3 2018
- Forza Horizon 4 Will Be Set In Britain, And Features Hovercrafts
- Kudlow Blames Trudeau for ‘Betrayal’ Before North Korea Talks
- CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 gets an incredible first trailer
- Hamilton: ‘F1 is going in the wrong direction’
- Sanjeev Kapoor on Anthony Boudain's death
- Pep Guardiola speaks out on Yaya Toure racism claims
- EA Announces Origin Access Premier
- Man detained after NYC pizza delivery granted emergency stay