While the new trailer we got the chance to see looks lovely, there's no doubt Xbox One X owners should be excited to see the game running in 4K. Also announced is that Microsoft has acquiredWe Happy Few's developer, Compulsion Games, in addition to several other developers.
Ubisoft revealed that Division 2 would arrive on PS4, Xbox One and PC, but it was Microsoft that got to show it off properly. It seems that Microsoft is gearing up to tackle the massive success of Sony's (and Nintendo's for that matter) success with single-player games. A new trailer during Microsoft's E3 conference gave us a look at the striking visuals and challenging platforming gameplay fans of this series are going to expect.More news: Justin Trudeau's eyebrow 'falls off' at G7
However, Microsoft didn't rely on multiplatform games this time around.
Also part of Microsoft's plans for gaming is building an industry leading, first party organization. The Xbox One's next year-or-so is looking pretty healthy. A mysterious gauntlet to throw down immediately, but it's one that the rest of the presser picked up and ran with, even if they did focus on Forza for too long.More news: The Elder Scrolls: Blades brings Bethesda’s fantasy series to iOS and Android
We will keep this story updated as more details come.
Fallout 76 hasn't technically been confirmed for any platforms apart from Xbox One, but Bethesda will absolutely confirm a multi-platform release at its own press conference later today. This is great, but it was what he mentioned next that really has us excited. He went on to declare that Xbox will be always be the best place to experience gaming and hinted at a cloud gaming service and new Xbox consoles for the future.More news: EA Announces Origin Access Premier
- Pep Guardiola speaks out on Yaya Toure racism claims
- LeBron James Prioritizing Family, Championship Contention In Decision
- Kudlow Blames Trudeau for ‘Betrayal’ Before North Korea Talks
- Sanjeev Kapoor on Anthony Boudain's death
- Escalating Clash With Canada, Trump Is Isolated Before North Korea Meeting
- 'Fair trade now fool trade': Trump hits back at G7
- Canadian GP: Vettel cruises to win from Bottas, Verstappen
- 'Judy Moody' Actor Jackson Odell Dead at 20
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood passes the Nazi-killing baton to BJ's twin daughters
- Microsoft announces Halo Infinite at E3 2018