Rapper Kanye West celebrated his 41st birthday over the weekend with wife Kim Kardashian, sisters Kendall and Kourtney Kardashian and other close friends and family. The team is made up of Kris Jenner, Mary Jo Shannon, Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Cici Bussey and Jonathan Cheban. The show broadcasts at 8 p.m. ET/PT and 7 p.m. CT on Sunday nights and is hosted by Steve Harvey. "I'm here to win, know what I mean?" he quipped.
Thankfully for his future relations with his relations, Steve did not uphold the request.More news: Jaguar Land Rover moves Discovery production to Slovakia
The gloves were definitely off for the special edition of the show.
The party was also filled with a handful of Kanye-themed confections and refreshments, including cookies and drinks with the musician's face on them and a birthday cake that was reminiscent of the mountains of Wyoming that he featured on his Ye album art. When Kim put out her hand for a shake, she was unapologetically rebuffed by her younger sister.
"Donald Trump", she said as the survey said she got a point. "We have [Family Feud] on in our household at all times". "They sneak in our room in the middle of the night".More news: Skyrim: Special Edition Announced For Samsung Smart Refrigerators And Alexa
He and Kim are parents to daughter North, four, two-year-old son Saint, two and baby girl Chicago, who was born in January.
In one video the mentalist can be seen moving a pair of eye glasses on the table without touching them, and bending a dessert spoon in front of Kanye, who couldn't stop smiling with amazement. I don't need 'em sneaking'.More news: Liverpool Announce Emre Can And Jon Flanagan Will Leave Club
- Air Force officer missing for 35 years found living in California
- The Trump-Kim Summit: What You Need to Know
- Explained: What is the UK's Trooping the Colour parade?
- Winnie Harlow flag gaffe ends Canadian GP two laps early
- Platinum Games is making Babylon’s Fall for Square Enix
- Fifa WC 2018 : 32 Teams | 12 Stadiums
- Merkel Allies Call for Unity After Trump's G-7 'Affront'
- Robert DeNiro Says 'F**k Trump' Twice At Tony Awards
- Trump's Russia Idea Has Few Fans Across U.S. Political Spectrum
- Robert De Niro at the 2018 Tony Awards: 'F--k Trump'