Songwriter Jackson Odell attends the premiere of Roadside Attractions' "Forever My Girl" at The London West Hollywood on January 16, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed to Variety that he was found unresponsive at his residence on June 8.
TMZ claim there were no signs of foul play.More news: White House adviser says Canada's Justin Trudeau 'stabbed us in the back'
He was best known for his role as Ari Caldwell in season one and two of The Goldbergs.
Odell also carved out a career as a songwriter.
Arrangements are being made for the funeral.More news: Nadal - The King of Clay- Wins 11th French Open Title
He began acting at age 12.
"The Odell family has lost our beloved son and brother, Jackson Odell, on Friday", it read. "Our wish is that the rest of the world who knew and loved him does as well", the statement continues. Although no cause of death has yet been announced, it's still been tough to hear for a lot of people.
The message indicated that there would be no additional statements as the family tries "to make sense of our immeasurable loss privately".More news: Marko Arnautovic dismisses Manchester United speculation
- Vettel replaces Hamilton atop standings with Canada triumph
- IHOP to IHOB name change ‘dumbest’ move ever, brand experts warn
- Xbox E3 2018 Showcase Stream
- Vince Vaughn Arrested For DUI
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus pips iPhone X to become best-selling smartphone
- Queen Elizabeth underwent cataract surgery, Buckingham Palace reveals
- Fallout 76 is four times bigger than Fallout 4
- Hurricane Aletta picks up steam, poses no risk to mainland
- Nylon Calculus: Kevin Durant makes the impossible look easy
- Chinas export growth steady in May