Songwriter Jackson Odell attends the premiere of Roadside Attractions' "Forever My Girl" at The London West Hollywood on January 16, 2018 in West Hollywood, California.
The Los Angeles County Coroner's Office confirmed to Variety that he was found unresponsive at his residence on June 8.
TMZ claim there were no signs of foul play.More news: At least 20 killed in Baghdad EXPLOSION hours after election recount ordered
He was best known for his role as Ari Caldwell in season one and two of The Goldbergs.
Odell also carved out a career as a songwriter.
Arrangements are being made for the funeral.More news: Caps, yes; Warriors, Cavs, no
He began acting at age 12.
"The Odell family has lost our beloved son and brother, Jackson Odell, on Friday", it read. "Our wish is that the rest of the world who knew and loved him does as well", the statement continues. Although no cause of death has yet been announced, it's still been tough to hear for a lot of people.
The message indicated that there would be no additional statements as the family tries "to make sense of our immeasurable loss privately".More news: Fallout 76 is four times bigger than Fallout 4
- White House adviser says Canada's Justin Trudeau 'stabbed us in the back'
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus pips iPhone X to become best-selling smartphone
- Trump eyes pardon for late boxing hero Muhammad Ali
- Queen Elizabeth underwent cataract surgery, Buckingham Palace reveals
- Microsoft announces Halo Infinite at E3 2018
- Another lottery ticket worth $500000 sold in Thunder Bay
- Rafael Nadal beats Dominic Thiem for 11th French Open title
- Vettel replaces Hamilton atop standings with Canada triumph
- Congo Ebola outbreak: WHO records 62 cases, 27 deaths
- Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade