Perhaps the most freakish news to come out of the event, however, was the announcement of Gears Pop!
Branching the franchise out in new directions is part of a greater overhaul - for instance, the games have been rebranded as Gears (dropping Of War in perpetuity).
Yes, one of the games Microsoft announced today is a new mash-up with Funko Pop, if you can believe it.More news: Pep Guardiola speaks out on Yaya Toure racism claims
This trailer along with the brief introduction to the turn-based strategy title, Gears Tactics, and a short video of the project headed to mobile was all studio head Rod Ferguson was willing to elaborate on.
The next title Microsoft announced is called Gears Tactics.
The Gears 5 trailer begins with Kait Diaz crying over the death of an unseen character.More news: Escalating Clash With Canada, Trump Is Isolated Before North Korea Meeting
Gears 5 will be coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 PC in 2019.
The announcement mentioned the biggest and handsome world created by The Coalition. The game will support both solo play or with a friend in local split-screen co-op, or online co-op. More information was promised, soon, however, but we do not yet have a release date.More news: Iraqi ballot box storage site catches fire in Baghdad
- Man detained after NYC pizza delivery granted emergency stay
- Justin Trudeau's eyebrow 'falls off' at G7
- Xbox Hardware Team Working On Next Consoles
- 'Fair trade now fool trade': Trump hits back at G7
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades brings Bethesda’s fantasy series to iOS and Android
- $315M Powerball Jackpot victor comes forward
- Robert De Niro Says 'F-k Trump' Live at Tony Awards 2018
- Germany, France blast Trump over Group of Seven U-turn
- DLC, New Game Plus Coming to Arkane Studios’ ‘Prey’
- E3 2018: Doom Eternal Announced with Hellishly Good Teaser