They also announced they had formed an entirely new studio called The Initiative based in Santa Monica.More news: Rafael Nadal beats Dominic Thiem to win record 11th Roland Garros title
According to The Initiative Studio Head Darrell Gallagher, the new studio has "been given the freedom to explore, try new things and operate like an independent studio, with the backing from one of the biggest companies in the world to do something bold and different".
Undead Labs has been taken over by Microsoft as well, following the recent success of State of Decay 2.More news: Rafael Nadal beats Dominic Thiem for 11th French Open title
Microsoft has been criticized in the past for not having enough exclusives. The studio is now building a team of "world class talent" to develop "groundbreaking new game experiences". Microsoft commenced its E3 panel this year with the announcement of Forza Horizon 4.
Mixer fans will also get some love with Forza Horizon 4, with integrated broadcasting and spectating features built into the game. Especially so since most recently, Ninja Theory made Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, which went on to win numerous awards in 2017 and garner high praise from gamers and critics alike.More news: NASA releases Curiosity rover findings
Lastly, Compulsion Games, which will release We Happy Few in August of this year, joins Microsoft as the fifth game studio to round out the list.
- Xbox E3 2018 Showcase Stream
- Queen Elizabeth underwent cataract surgery, Buckingham Palace reveals
- Another lottery ticket worth $500000 sold in Thunder Bay
- Nadal - The King of Clay- Wins 11th French Open Title
- Trump eyes pardon for late boxing hero Muhammad Ali
- Chinas export growth steady in May
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles due to faulty air bags
- Vince Vaughn Arrested For DUI
- At least 20 killed in Baghdad EXPLOSION hours after election recount ordered
- Rafael Nadal Wins The French Open 2018