Electronic Arts CEO Andrew Wilson took the stage at EA Play 2018 to announce Origin Access Premier. According to the press release sent out by the publisher just minutes ago, the subscription will cost $99.99 per year or $14.99 monthly.
That means Battlefield V, Madden NFL 19 (which will be on PC again for the first time in years and years), Federation Internationale de Football Association 19 and Anthem, day and date, as well as everything already in the Vault.More news: Germany, France blast Trump over Group of Seven U-turn
Starting this summer, Origin Access Premier members can play new EA releases on PC before anyone else, including "Madden 19", "FIFA 19", "Battlefield V", and "Anthem". Origin Access Premier unlocks unprecedented levels of choice and value for players who love PC games.
Origin Acess Premier will debut later this year - for a closer look at the service and what it will offer, you can check out the reveal trailer below from EA Play 2018. The other difference is that you'll be able to stream the games rather than having to download them.More news: Man detained after NYC pizza delivery granted emergency stay
But the cloud streaming is only one part of EA's new independent platform. In India, Origin Access Premier price is Rs. 999 a month and Rs. 6,499 per year. No limited time trials.
The first day of E3 and the Electronic Arts E3 conference is behind us, and at the conference there was a lot of news surrounding the highly anticipated Bioware IP game, Anthem. Play the full game starting five days before launch without purchasing it separately, until you cancel your Premier membership.More news: 'Fair trade now fool trade': Trump hits back at G7
- Canadian GP: Vettel cruises to win from Bottas, Verstappen
- At least 20 killed in Baghdad EXPLOSION hours after election recount ordered
- Sanjeev Kapoor on Anthony Boudain's death
- Robert De Niro Says 'F-k Trump' Live at Tony Awards 2018
- Microsoft announces Halo Infinite at E3 2018
- CD Projekt Red's Cyberpunk 2077 gets an incredible first trailer
- Justin Trudeau's eyebrow 'falls off' at G7
- Forza Horizon 4 Will Be Set In Britain, And Features Hovercrafts
- Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade
- 'Judy Moody' Actor Jackson Odell Dead at 20