Following the reveal at Microsoft's E3 2018 press conference, Capcom reached out with a press release with the first information and plenty of visual assets of the newly-announced Devil May Cry 5. For those who are wondering, the game is directed by Hideaki Itsuno, who has worked on other Devil May Cry games in the series as well.
Years have passed since the events of Devil May Cry 4, and a lot has happened. The demonic invasion begins with the seeds of a "demon tree" taking root in Red Grave City. Young demon hunter Nero has lost his Devil Bringer demon arm... but hey!More news: Escalating Clash With Canada, Trump Is Isolated Before North Korea Meeting
We now have the official trailer for Devil May Cry 5, and Capcom has released some more details on its website. He's now heading his own branch of the demon-hunting business Devil May Cry. Things must be settled once and for all.
Just because Dante is missing his arm doesn't mean there is a shortage of action coming in Devil May Cry 5.More news: Trump admin: We won't defend Obamacare
Devil May Cry 5 is now slated for a Spring 2019 release. Well, it's returned in Devil May Cry 5, and ready to menace the world once again. It features three playable characters - Nero, Dante, and an as-yet-unrevealed third - with "radically different stylish combat play styles". Here's everything we know about the hardcore action game so far.More news: Trump, Lee to hold bilateral meetings, working lunch today
- Robert De Niro Says 'F-k Trump' Live at Tony Awards 2018
- Royal Wedding: What Prince Harry whispered to Meghan REVEALED
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood passes the Nazi-killing baton to BJ's twin daughters
- E3 2018: Doom Eternal Announced with Hellishly Good Teaser
- EA Announces Origin Access Premier
- Video shows woman releasing two grandchildren from DOG KENNELS
- Microsoft adds five new internal studios to make exclusive Xbox games
- 'Fair trade now fool trade': Trump hits back at G7
- Dialogue with Trump could be 'constructive': Putin
- EU Will Act Against US Tariffs On Steel, Aluminum: Merkel