-North Korea Summit when describing the the two leaders, Kim Jong-un and President Donald Trump. As she was talking about the upcoming summit between the USA president and the North Korean leader, she candidly described Trump and Kim's summit as a meeting between "two dictators". "Did Abby Huntsman just say "THE MEETING BETWEEN TWO DICTATORS"..."
While Scaramucci didn't seem to give a nod to Huntsman's accidental shade, a whole lot of people on Twitter noticed the moment.
Later during the show, Huntsman apologized, acknowledging she had made a mistake. Scaramucci didn't say anything about her word choice, instead praising Trump for being a "disruptive risk-taker". As the video feed featured Trump exiting Air Force One, Huntsman stated that Trump's meeting with Kim on Tuesday is "history".More news: Man detained after NYC pizza delivery granted emergency stay
Kim Jong-un has echoed President's Trump's belief that you can know how complex global negotiations on highly technical matters of nuclear technology will go from the outset if you rely on touch and feel.
Donald Trump arrived in Singapore directly from Quebec, Canada after attending G7 summit on Sunday. "It's never going to be there again", Trump said Saturday.
The US President calls the meeting with North Korea's leader a "one time shot at peace".More news: Escalating Clash With Canada, Trump Is Isolated Before North Korea Meeting
"I don't think I have to prepare very much".
Let's see how this meeting with the two dictators, *cough* I mean leaders goes. I'll never claim to be a flawless human being.More news: 'Fair trade now fool trade': Trump hits back at G7
- Xbox Hardware Team Working On Next Consoles
- EA Announces Origin Access Premier
- Trump admin: We won't defend Obamacare
- Kudlow Blames Trudeau for ‘Betrayal’ Before North Korea Talks
- Dialogue with Trump could be 'constructive': Putin
- Hamilton: ‘F1 is going in the wrong direction’
- EU Will Act Against US Tariffs On Steel, Aluminum: Merkel
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades brings Bethesda’s fantasy series to iOS and Android
- Iraqi ballot box storage site catches fire in Baghdad
- Danny Kirwan, former Fleetwood Mac guitarist, dead at 68