The loud electronic soundtrack then plunges into a much darker atmosphere of violence, underground crime, robots and er, very slick cars.
Microsoft unveiled 'Cyberpunk 2077' at its Xbox E3 2018 conference, here's the trailer
CD Projekt RED said in e-mail sent out to press that more information about Cyberpunk 2077 will follow at E3 2018, which begins on June 12.
It's not often a game five years in development lives up to the hype; Cyberpunk 2077 managed to do so. However, the developer has actually hidden a secret message in the Cyberpunk 2077 trailer that reveals a lot more about the game and how it's coming along.More news: NASA releases Curiosity rover findings
Still no release date though, so we really don't know how the game is but the tone of this trailer is way lighter than the teaser that we saw last time.
What did you think of the trailer? Normal procedure for these kinds of things - you announce a game and then shut up, roll up your sleeves and get to work.More news: At least 20 killed in Baghdad EXPLOSION hours after election recount ordered
"3. Free DLC/Expansions/DRM? Expect nothing less than you got with THe Witcher 3". He tells us that everybody still wants to live there, as that city is the city of dreams. On the contrary - it gives us a lot of extra motivation. At some point, we made a decision to resume talking about the game only when we have something to show.More news: IHOP to IHOB name change ‘dumbest’ move ever, brand experts warn
- Democratic congressman to Trudeau: Stop 'feuding' with Trump over trade
- Kia recalls over 500K vehicles due to faulty air bags
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus pips iPhone X to become best-selling smartphone
- Nylon Calculus: Kevin Durant makes the impossible look easy
- Vince Vaughn Arrested For DUI
- Chinas export growth steady in May
- White House adviser says Canada's Trudeau 'stabbed us in the back'
- Another lottery ticket worth $500000 sold in Thunder Bay
- Caps, yes; Warriors, Cavs, no
- Congo Ebola outbreak: WHO records 62 cases, 27 deaths