Details surrounding his arrest have not been released, but he was reportedly stopped at a checkpoint with a passenger in his auto.More news: Rafael Nadal beats Dominic Thiem to win record 11th Roland Garros title
The "Dodgeball" actor was subsequently arrested for driving under the influence and for resisting, delaying or obstructing officers, Sabosky said. Vaughn's passenger was also charged on public intoxication. If he's charged, this would be the actor's first DUI offense. Both posted bail and have been released from jail.
Vaughn is known for his roles in such films as "Swingers", "Wedding Crashers" and "Hacksaw Ridge". He will appear in the upcoming WWE biopic "Fighting With My Family", now in post-production, which is set for a 2019 release.More news: We have a release date for Days Gone
Representatives for Vaughn did not immediately respond to requests for comment.More news: #WorldOceansDay: Mediterranean could become a 'sea of plastic'
- Dead Or Alive 6 Announced, Due Early 2019
- White House adviser says Canada's Justin Trudeau 'stabbed us in the back'
- Donald Trump: Top economies should drop all tariffs
- Trump's Midterm Gift To Dems: A War On Pre-Existing Condition Protections
- Congo government says Jean Pierre Bemba has the right to return home
- Trump turns tables on G7 allies with free trade `proclamation'
- Trump will not invite Warriors, Cavs to White House
- Israeli army kills Palestinian in West Bank during raid
- Russian Airstrike Kills Dozens in Rebel-Held Village in Syria, Monitors Say
- Series of "Stranger Things" books coming from Netflix, Penguin Random House