The death toll was expected to go up as some of the 50 injured in the strikes were in serious state, the observatory added.More news: Adult film workers slam Giuliani for Stormy Daniels comment
In the first video, the Syrian Civil Defense (SCD) are seen rescuing a victim trapped under rubble, they reported they worked for more than two hours to rescue the trapped woman.
Airstrikes in northwestern Syria on Thursday, thought to have been carried out by regime ally Russian Federation, killed 18 civilians, including two children, a Britain-based monitor said.
Idlib, which remains under opposition control, was designated as a "de-escalation zone" - in which acts of aggression are expressly forbidden - in May of previous year.More news: Relay for Life at Larson Center
On Friday, June 8, it became known that the Israeli air strike in Idlib province in Northwest Syria, killing 38 people.
"The area where this attack took place is part of a de-escalation zone agreed on by Russia, Iran and Turkey a year ago at peace talks in Astana".
Idlib remains the largest populated area of Syria out of the government's control. At least 92 extremist fighters were killed during that same period.More news: Trump may pardon Muhammad Ali, but late boxer may not need it
ISIS has ramped up its attacks against pro-regime forces since its fighters left their last stronghold near Damascus in May, under an evacuation deal with the regime. He said: "Our troops will stay in Syria as long as it is beneficial to Russia".
- Trump plows into G-7 summit, facing foreign critics
- This new blood test can predict due date and premature birth
- EA announces Federation Internationale de Football Association 19, contains UEFA Champions League
- Israeli army kills Palestinian in West Bank during raid
- Trump's top economic adviser accuses Trudeau of back-stabbing after G7 summit
- School uses lullaby to teach kindergarteners about lock down drills
- "Kingdom Hearts III" Launches in the West on January 29, 2019
- Fury comebacks ends in facile fourth round victory
- Former Obama Adviser Suggests Trump Is Russia's 'Chief Advocate' and Defender
- Andy Warhol Paintings Sold in Cryptocurrency, Auctioned Via Blockchain