The death toll was expected to go up as some of the 50 injured in the strikes were in serious state, the observatory added.More news: This new blood test can predict due date and premature birth
In the first video, the Syrian Civil Defense (SCD) are seen rescuing a victim trapped under rubble, they reported they worked for more than two hours to rescue the trapped woman.
Airstrikes in northwestern Syria on Thursday, thought to have been carried out by regime ally Russian Federation, killed 18 civilians, including two children, a Britain-based monitor said.
Idlib, which remains under opposition control, was designated as a "de-escalation zone" - in which acts of aggression are expressly forbidden - in May of previous year.More news: School uses lullaby to teach kindergarteners about lock down drills
On Friday, June 8, it became known that the Israeli air strike in Idlib province in Northwest Syria, killing 38 people.
"The area where this attack took place is part of a de-escalation zone agreed on by Russia, Iran and Turkey a year ago at peace talks in Astana".
Idlib remains the largest populated area of Syria out of the government's control. At least 92 extremist fighters were killed during that same period.More news: Rafael Nadal secures 11th French Open title
ISIS has ramped up its attacks against pro-regime forces since its fighters left their last stronghold near Damascus in May, under an evacuation deal with the regime. He said: "Our troops will stay in Syria as long as it is beneficial to Russia".
- Jennifer Lawrence Links Arms With New Beau Cooke Maroney During NYC Outing
- Adult film workers slam Giuliani for Stormy Daniels comment
- EA announces Federation Internationale de Football Association 19, contains UEFA Champions League
- Trump's top economic adviser accuses Trudeau of back-stabbing after G7 summit
- Former Obama Adviser Suggests Trump Is Russia's 'Chief Advocate' and Defender
- How to Customize What Gmail’s Swipe Gestures Do
- Trump's Midterm Gift To Dems: A War On Pre-Existing Condition Protections
- Fury comebacks ends in facile fourth round victory
- Anthony Bourdain hanged himself with a bathrobe belt
- Trump plows into G-7 summit, facing foreign critics