The list of "Video Games That May Never Actually Release" has just lost one of its most prominent members.
Although it might seem odd to fly in the face of its press conference, this is the day that the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra world tour starts in Los Angeles so it seems that Square Enix is getting into the spirit of things.More news: Former Obama Adviser Suggests Trump Is Russia's 'Chief Advocate' and Defender
During the Kingdom Hearts concert, a release date was finally revealed.
Kingdom Hearts III will come out in Japan a little earlier on January 25.More news: UK top court says it can't demand #abortion law change in #NorthernIreland
Kingdom Hearts III director Tetsuya Nomura, accompanied the announcement with a brief apology to all of the fans who have been eagerly awaiting the title for years, and who were expecting to finally get their hands on it sometime in 2018. "Please look forward to other information, including a few trailers at E3". Originally scheduled for release in 2018, Square Enix has announced that the game will only be released next year. Released as part of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, the compilation also included a PlayStation 4 version of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance as well as the movie Kingdom Hearts X Back Cover.
What do you think about the release date?More news: Israeli army kills Palestinian in West Bank during raid
Nomura has noted that the game will have another playable character besides Sora.
- Jennifer Lawrence Links Arms With New Beau Cooke Maroney During NYC Outing
- Iraq Launches Air Strike Against ISIS In Syria
- School uses lullaby to teach kindergarteners about lock down drills
- Dead Or Alive 6 Announced, Due Early 2019
- Trump's top economic adviser accuses Trudeau of back-stabbing after G7 summit
- Relay for Life at Larson Center
- Fury comebacks ends in facile fourth round victory
- Adult film workers slam Giuliani for Stormy Daniels comment
- Anthony Bourdain’s girlfriend Asia Argento speaks out after his shocking death
- We have a release date for Days Gone