"Kid Cudi, don't ever mention 'Ye name", West said during a performance.More news: Redmond O'Neal, son of Farrah Fawcett, charged with attempted murder
The rapper also commissioned famed Japanese artist Takashi Murakami, whom he worked with early in his career on the album art and animation for Graduation, to design the exact same for Kids See Ghosts.More news: Donald Trump says Russian Federation should be be allowed to rejoin G7
Kids See Ghosts is the latest in a slew of new releases from West's G.O.O.D. And that's not even including the guests featured on the actual recording.
Fans quickly took note of the inconsistencies between the choruses and guest features on each track, and the that titles didn't match. The project contains a few inspired samples, like jazz singer Louis Prima on "Cudi Montage" giving the track classic Ye vibes, and a Marcus Garvey speech on the intro for "Freeee (Ghost Town Pt. 2)". Further design specs include a "Kids See Ghosts" spraypainted motif going down the sleeve and the listening event details etched on the upper chest area.More news: KFC to Test Vegetarian Alternative to Chicken in UK
On Thursday evening, the duo premiered the album during an exclusive listening party in the hills of Santa Clarita, Calif., which was attended by Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande, Courtney Love, Kris Jenner, Lil Dicky, Desiigner, and more. That would lead us to believe that "Reborn" is actually "Cudi Montage".
- Command & Conquer: Rivals takes the strategy series to mobile
- ‘Unravel 2’ Announced at EA Play, Releasing Now
- Yankees won't play 'Sunday Night Baseball' game
- Priyanka Chopra Apologizes for Recent Quantico Episode Featuring Indian Terrorists
- All systems go for historic Trump-Kim summit, Singapore says
- UFC 225: Michelle Waterson Talks 'Great Villain' Colby Covington
- Donald Trump Withdraws Endorsement Of G7 Joint Statement
- Trump Says He Called for Free Trade at G-7
- Medicare to be exhausted by 2026, three years earlier than expected
- UN slaps sanctions on six human traffickers in Libya