Jennifer Lawrence looks happy to be in a relationship again.
"They looked very comfortable", the insider revealed.
Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has a new boyfriend-and unlike her famous exes Darren Aronofsky and Nicholas Hoult-he's not in Hollywood. He's known to be seen at high-end art openings around NY and formerly worked at the famed Gagosian gallery.More news: Adult film workers slam Giuliani for Stormy Daniels comment
Although the twosome have yet to confirm their romance, Page Six TV reports that they have been seeing each other for "a few weeks".
The publication further reported that Maroney works within the NY art world and happens to represent a few high profile clients-such a Lena Dunham's dad. 'But they have been very private and careful not to be seen together'.
Lawrence, who ended her one year relationship with movie director Darren Aronofsky back in October, is said to be dating a NY art gallerist.
The two said the end of their relationship was due to being "at different places in their lives". The "Mother!" actress and director split in late 2017 after a year of dating.More news: Anthony Bourdain’s girlfriend Asia Argento speaks out after his shocking death
We just got to wait for her JLaw to officially release a statement. However, it appears that Lawrence and Aronofsky have remained good friends.
Despite her failed romances, Lawrence suggested she has been fortunate in the dating department. The two dated for about a year, but only had their first public debut during the Venice Film Festival photocall of mother!
'I'm just a girl who wants you to be nice to me, ' she told the magazine.More news: Medicare to be exhausted by 2026, three years earlier than expected
- Fury comebacks ends in facile fourth round victory
- Command & Conquer: Rivals takes the strategy series to mobile
- Trump plows into G-7 summit, facing foreign critics
- Ricciardo: Mercedes will be hard to beat
- The Austrian authorities will close 7 60 mosques and deport the imams
- Kanye West And Kid Cudi Release New Album ‘Kids See Ghosts’
- Justin Trudeau: We won't be pushed around by Trump
- India v/s Bangladesh Women's Asia Cup final T20
- Gavin Patterson is out as BT CEO
- Former Obama Adviser Suggests Trump Is Russia's 'Chief Advocate' and Defender