Jennifer Lawrence looks happy to be in a relationship again.
"They looked very comfortable", the insider revealed.
Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has a new boyfriend-and unlike her famous exes Darren Aronofsky and Nicholas Hoult-he's not in Hollywood. He's known to be seen at high-end art openings around NY and formerly worked at the famed Gagosian gallery.More news: President Trump throws G-7 into disarray with tweets after he leaves
Although the twosome have yet to confirm their romance, Page Six TV reports that they have been seeing each other for "a few weeks".
The publication further reported that Maroney works within the NY art world and happens to represent a few high profile clients-such a Lena Dunham's dad. 'But they have been very private and careful not to be seen together'.
Lawrence, who ended her one year relationship with movie director Darren Aronofsky back in October, is said to be dating a NY art gallerist.
The two said the end of their relationship was due to being "at different places in their lives". The "Mother!" actress and director split in late 2017 after a year of dating.More news: Avalanche Studios Announces Open-World Action Game Generation Zero
We just got to wait for her JLaw to officially release a statement. However, it appears that Lawrence and Aronofsky have remained good friends.
Despite her failed romances, Lawrence suggested she has been fortunate in the dating department. The two dated for about a year, but only had their first public debut during the Venice Film Festival photocall of mother!
'I'm just a girl who wants you to be nice to me, ' she told the magazine.More news: ME senators caution Trump on self-pardon
- Trump plows into G-7 summit, facing foreign critics
- Kanye West And Kid Cudi Release New Album ‘Kids See Ghosts’
- Relay for Life at Larson Center
- Medicare to be exhausted by 2026, three years earlier than expected
- Command & Conquer: Rivals takes the strategy series to mobile
- School uses lullaby to teach kindergarteners about lock down drills
- EA Play at E3 2018
- North Korea razes missile test site, monitoring group 38 North says
- Xiaomi Rumored To Release An Army Of Smartphones
- ‘Unravel 2’ Announced at EA Play, Releasing Now