Star Sports 1 and Star Sports 1 HD will provide live television coverage of the match in India.
TV coverage in Pakistan will be available on PTV Sport.
Pakistan will play next game against India on Saturday.More news: Oil Falls on US Crude Build; Global Supply Rises
India have lifted the title on all six occasions since the inception of the tournament in 2004.
The runners-up of 2017 Women's World Cup are heading into the final on the back of a comfortable seven-wicket win over Pakistan. And now, India will face arch-rivals Pakistan in the crucial tie.
Left-arm spinner Ekta Bisht was the most successful India bowler, returning three for 14 in her four-over spell.
In reply, India got off to a poor start, with veteran Mithali Raj succumbing to a six-ball duck, and Deepti Sharma following her soon to leave the side tottering at 5-2. Riding on Smriti Mandhana and Harmanpreet Kaur's knocks, the side chased down Pakistan's paltry score of 72, with nearly four overs to spare.More news: KFC to Test Vegetarian Alternative to Chicken in UK
Can India avenge their group-stage defeat to Bangladesh?
Against the Pakistanis, the Harmanpreet Kaur-led side had a rather easy outing barring the tricky chase that saw them lose two wickets with just five runs on the board. The First scoring 34 from 49 balls and the other 38 from 40 balls, both together guided India to a victory with seven wickets.
Consequently, the Queens of the Asia Cup will meet either Pakistan or Bangladesh in the final of the tournament.
Shikha Pandey, Jhulan Goswami, Poonam Yadav and Deepti Sharma bagged a wicket each.More news: BioWare Opens Up On Anthem’s Single-Player Story
- All systems go for historic Trump-Kim summit, Singapore says
- US has developed a new plan for the defense of Europe
- ‘Unravel 2’ Announced at EA Play, Releasing Now
- Gavin Patterson is out as BT CEO
- Theresa May battling to keep Brexit plans on course
- Ricciardo: Mercedes will be hard to beat
- Mayweather Tops Highest Paid Athletes List, No Women In Top 100
- Donald Trump says Russian Federation should be be allowed to rejoin G7
- Xiaomi Rumored To Release An Army Of Smartphones
- Yankees won't play 'Sunday Night Baseball' game